Chapter 5

Sadie

It's finally the weekend where I can take a break.

  Ding
My phone ringed with an Instagram notification. I opened my phone and saw a notification saying: @finnwolfhardofficial started following you. I pressed on the notification and immediately opened Finns page. I clicked the follow back and scrolled on his Instagram.  I clicked on his most recent photo from this morning and couldn't help but grin.

❤ Liked by noahschnapp and 1,250,616 othersFinnwolfhardofficial I love nothing more than rainy days❤🌊

Liked by noahschnapp and 1,250,616 others
Finnwolfhardofficial I love nothing more than rainy days❤🌊

View all 14972 comments

Finnlover: he's so hot uwu

User_1: I'm obsessed

Lover6154: I cantttt

He had a lot of followers and likes. I couldn't really blame him. Or the fans....

Ding
Finnwolfhardofficial sent you a message
Finn: are you busy today
Sadie: No y
Finn: wanna grab some lunch later?
Sadie:Sure, where
Finn: Charlie's Philly Steak 2:00
Sadie: ok I'll see u then❤
Finn: Can't wait❤

Ugh. Finn Wolfhard what are u doing to me? I walked downstairs and Noah had my coffee. "Thank you I said and pecked him on the cheek. He always blushed and it was always cute. I always kissed his cheek to show him how much I appreciate him making my coffee. If u hadn't noticed. Im. In. Love. With. Coffee. Like dead ass It was like my drug. Jeaden came downstairs and saw I had a cup of coffee. Noah pulled out his phone because he knew what was about to happen. He started recording without me noticing. I saw Jaeden and started chugging my coffee as he ran towards me . I put the coffee down and ran to the living room. I frantically looked for a hiding spot and I felt two hand grab my waist and tackle me to the floor. Jaeden started tickling me and playfully punching me. I pushed him off of me and I got on him and started tickling his stomach. "You bit*ch! StOp pLeAsE! Jaeden yelled while laughing. Y-you drank the LAST cup of co-ffee bIt*Ch"
"Hahahahahaha" i mocked and continued saying and tickling him. Then another body got on top of mine and started tickling me.
"Wyatt get off!" I yelled laughing and pushed him off. Now we were all sorta play fighting. Noah put his phone down facing us and it continued recording. He decided to join us. I was tackling Noah now and Wyatt started tackling Jaeden. We all stopped and we were all laughing our guts out. "In still gonna kill u later Sadie" Jaeden laughed.
"Try me bish" I snapped back laughing.

I was eating and opened Noahs story.
A video of the whole thing. I recorded it smiling. We looked so happy. It was 1:30 and I decided to get ready for lunch with Finn.

Sadies outfit

I grabbed my skateboard, phone, and wallet and went to meet with finn

I grabbed my skateboard, phone, and wallet and went to meet with finn. I was excited to see finn considering what happened last night. Was this a date? Or just another hang out? I probably was another hang out. After he saw my hickey im pretty sure he wouldnt want to date me. As i arrived i was looking for finn. When I spotted him I immediately felt my heart brake into millions of pieces. Finn Wolfhard was kissing another girl.