Chapter 6

Sadie:

Finn Wolfhard was kissing another girl.

I fled and started skating off tears starting to form. I couldn't cry. I'm NOT Crying over some stupid boy.

But the pain remains.

Finn:

  I was waiting for Sadie not knowing what we would talk about. The kiss? Does she even like me? As I was waiting and thinking a girl with short hair enters. Wait- tha-thats Millie. She saw me starring and smiled beamingly.
"Finn! I've been calling you!"
"There's a reason why I didn't pick up" I muttered.
"Baby I made a mistake. Please forgive me it won't happen again. Pleaseee. She pleaded seductively.
  "No Millie, I hate you, sl*t." I spat
She frowned and then she said seductively" maybe this will refresh your mind baby" she grabbed the back of my head and smashed our lips together. I tried pulling back but she kept my head intact. I pushed her hard, almost causing her to fall.
What the hełl finn!" She snapped.
"Stay away from me. Don't EVER contact me again!" I yelled. She fled angrily crying. Everyone starred and I went inside. Thankfully, surprisingly no one heard me from the inside of the place. I waited patiently for Sadie wondering where she was. It was now 3:00 and  I decided to text her.

Finn: Sadie where are u??

I put my phone down and waited for another 20 minutes. I looked at my text and saw she left me on open.

Finn: Sadie where are u??

👀Sadiesink_

What the hell? Why would she do that? I got up and left.

Sadie:

  I skated to Pops chocklit Shoppe and decided to get a Sunday to melt away my feelings. I saw Lucas and once he saw me he smiled and came to take my order .
"What's wrong Sads?" Lucas asked
" Nothing, I replied simply. Can a I get a Sunday?"
  "Sure it'll be done soon."
I smiled and got a text.
  Ding!
Finnwolfhardofficial sent you a message.
I sighed and opened it.

Finn: Sadie where are u??

Really? Oh well I just fled after I saw you kissing some bitch. I genuinely thought I might like him. And that he likes me..  He's probably just a player. Maybe just wants to get in my pants and then dump me. I put my phone down leaving him on read. Lucas came back with a Sunday.
"On the house. You look sad." He said
"Thanks lucas..." he smiled concerndly and walked away.

After I finished I left a tip and skated home. When I got there Jaeden was making coffee. Alarmed he grabbed his coffee mug tightly to make sure I didn't Take it.  "Don't worry liebher I ain't gone snatch your weave. " not believing me asked why. I'm not in the mood I replied sad. He noticed and walked up to me. He lifted my chin so I looked at his face. He examined my eyes and pulled me into a hug. I felt like crying but I just couldn't. I wouldn't. "Can we get gallons of ice cream and get fat together?" I asked. He chuckled and said yes. I went up stairs to get dressed into something comfortable.

  We went to the store and started choosing our favorite types of ice cream

  We went to the store and started choosing our favorite types of ice cream. Noah came along since he was close by. Jaeden went to get some chips leaving me and Noah secretly opening the is creams to try some. We were laughing and goofing around until I saw the handsome tall raven hair boy. He was slowly turning to look in my direction so I did something so stupid. I mean really fucking stupid. I grabbed Noahs shirt and pulled him in for a kiss. It was honestly a really good kiss. He was a good kisser, explaining why so many girls drooled over him. He was shocked at first and as we were kissing I saw that he noticed Finn was there and knew why I kissed him. He grabbed my waist and kissed my forehead making it look like we were a couple.

  Finn:

  I went to the store to get fattening food to wash away my sadness that Millie kissed me and that Sadie bailed on me. I went to get ice cream and I turn around to the aisle and see Sadie and that guy, Noah Schanpp ,kissing. Then he grabbed her waist and kissed her forehead. I got so angry and upset. I thought she liked me or something. We kissed less than 24 hours ago. She probably cheated on Noah. Every girl I liked cheated on me or cheated on someone with me. I felt as if I was going to cry and I stormed off .

  Sadie:

  I looked at Noah breathlessly and he said "He's gone." Noah-i- Noah kissed me again and said "You owe me." I decided to tell him about everything that went down with me and Finn. He nodded slowly. "Actually  forget about owing me :he said.
"Why"
"Remeber this wasn't our first kiss together. My ex girlfriend was at the same place as us. She broke my heart. And when you saw her she was coming to me. And..you kissed me. She got mad and u told her we were a couple. " he smiled looking back at the memory.
"Thanks Noah, I love you" I said hugging him. 

We went home and started binge watching Riverdale. We ate all of the junk food we got and eventually Wyatt joined in. Me and Noah decided not to tell the rest. It was too awkward. We all had fun and I almost forgot about Finn and the whole situation thing. Eventually It was Monday. The day I had to see The tall raven haired boy. Finn Wolfhard. I got up and chose my outfit.

 I went down stairs and got my coffee from Noah

I went down stairs and got my coffee from Noah. Jaeden saw me and was about to tackle me when I realized what time it was. "CRAP!" I yelled and scared Noah and Jaeden. I ran through the door realizing I was almost late. I ran back becuase i would be twenty minutes late if i took my skateboard . I asked Noah if he could give me a ride on his motorcycle. I got behind Noah and Grabbed his waist. He went as fast as he could. (The police in Hawkins actually Suck) I was late by five minutes but that was fine. I kissed Noahs cheek and dashed inside. I grabbed my uniform and put it on as quickly as possible and started taking orders. As i finished taking an order I bump into someone and fall on my butt. "Ow" I said as a hand reached for mine. I grabbed the hand and got up eye to eye with no other than Finn Wolfhard.

Guys I'm actually happy on how the story is turning out. I might actually replace Lucas' love interest with Noah. What do you think? Also this story is 1180 words long! Thank you so much for Reading! I'll update later or tomorrow baii!❤uwu