Chapter 15

Finn:

  My flight was exhausting. Babies crying, mothers yelling, people talking loudly, audios were up. I was extremely annoyed. I sat with a girl maybe a year older than me. She kept trying to put her hands on my lap but I would get up to pretend to go to the bathroom. School started in 2 days. I had to find an apartment, re sign in with the school, get school supplies and get a job. Hopefully Sadie still works there and they will except me again.

6 hours later

I arrived at Hawkins at 8:00 p.m. I decided to rent a room in a motel for the time being. It was pretty small but it was amazing. Everything was clean and it had this killer view of the town.

Finns Room.

I fell asleep early because of my long journey back to Hawkins

I fell asleep early because of my long journey back to Hawkins. I woke up at 10:00 am and got room service to get me a breakfast. After breakfast I went to Hawkins High where I got my schedule and re admitted into Hawkins High. It took forever. I figured that I should probably look for my classes so I'm not late or lost tomorrow. After I went to the mall to get some new clothes and school supplies. It was already 7:08 p.m. by the time I got to the hotel. I was already tired and worned out by what I had done today. Tomorrow I will have to walk into the gates called hell.

  I woke up groaning about today. I would have to deal with homework, annoying people, and annoying teachers all year. 10 months to be exact. I never liked school. I always had so much pressure on my soldiers about grades and perfection. I put on some blue Jean's and a black hoodie. I grabbed my phone and earphones and skatebaord and headed to school. I arrived and all eyes were on me.

  "Hes so hot!"
"I call dibs bitches"
"What the fuck?"
"Hey hes like that one girl!"
"Would you look at that face?"
I walked past everyone annoyed. I entered my first period plopping down in the seat in the back. I had science with Mr. Clarke. I sighed and put my earphones on and watched vines. I hadnt realized school started till I heard someone yell my name.

  "Mr. Wolfhard!"
I shot up immediately taking off my hood and earphones. "I'm so sorry sir"
I heard a little gasp to my right. I looked down right next to me. I didnt realize anyone was sitting next to me. But something about this person caught my eye. Red hair. Beautiful red curly hair. I looked down and saw icy blue eyes looking up to me in shock. Sadie Sink. I had completely forgotten about her.

  I sat down and looked at her. She matured much more. It seemed like her icy blue eyes got even more blue and her hair was on fire.

  "Finn!" She said pulling me into a hug.
"I told you I'd come back to you" I said smirking hugging her even tighter.
I was once again reunited with Sadie Sink. And nothing could make me more happier than being with her.