Chapter 7

"Ow" I said as a hand reached for mine. I grabbed the hand and got up eye to eye with no other than Finn Wolfhard.

Sadie:

  We starred into each others eyes for some time until we heard the bell ring. He immediately looked away and took the new order. I went into the kitchen thinking about his chocolate brown eyes that I would melt into when ever I saw them.

  It's been almost 2 months since Finn kissed the girl. Every time he saw me, he would say something hurtful.
  "Slut, whore,bitch,loser,etc"
Why the hełl would he say that? Why is he mad at me. He was the one who kissed that girl after kissing me the other night. I thought we could been more than friends... After a week of him saying that I went along and said hurtful things. Before we both knew it. We both hated each others guts, correction he hated me. I was still crushed when ever I saw him or whenever he said one of his hurtful words. All it was..It was pure hatred.

  On the other side I feel like I had a small crush on Noah. He had a girlfriend but she lives on the other side of Hawkins. We may have kissed again earlier this month but he said he didn't want to cheat on Millie. It was a small puny crush anyway so it didn't bother me.

I was on my skateboard heading to the skate park. When I got there I was doing some tricks.  I went there almost everyday and each day, I would get more bruises. I hadnt showed anyone because the would think i was getting abused or something. I was always trying to do the impossible, the hardest trick i have come upon. I always practiced until one day. I did the impossible,( a skateboard trick, really hard to master.) I had finally mastered it and I was so happy I started jumping and yelling, "yes!, WOOOOO" I yelled so loud.

   I turned around to see someone standing there so shook of what I just done. Finn fucking Wolfhard watched me make the impossible, and he made a small shy smile on his face. I immediately stopped yelling and screaming once I saw him. He looked into my eyes and we starred at each other for what seemed like eternity. Then I noticed red started appearing on his face-was he blushing? Then he noticed himself, and stared at his feet and walked away. I felt myself blushing but the i just brushed it off. I just stood there as the tall handsome raven hair boy walked vanishing from view. I then decided to go to a tree where I went to everyday. There I would sing. It was the only thing that relaxed me.

  I sat down leaned against the tree. I put on my earphones and started singing a small song from Ariana Grande.

  " When raindrops falllll. Down from the skyy. The day you left me, an angel cried. Oohh she cried, and angel criiiied. She criiied."

  Finn:

  I walked away from Sadie going the long way where  I wanted to go. The other side of the park. It was so calming and the nature there was so beautiful. It would almost remind me of Sadie fucking Sink.

  I heard Sadies angelic voice as she sang. She sounded.....heart broken. I couldn't help but smile like when I saw her do the impossible trick. I was in complete awe.  I just wished we didn't end our friendship with hatred. I.. I started saying horrible things I didnt mean. At first she wouldn't say anything but eventually she started saying hurtful things too. And they hurt. Pain formed in her eyes-- my eyes, each time we saw each other. I honestly didn't know why she was mad at me. I hadn't done anything. She was the one who stood me up and kissed Noah, when we had just kissed. It seemed like it was nothing to her. My heart was shattered. Yet there was no way I could hate Sadie at all. I hadn't had this connection- this feeling with anyone In my entire 16 years alive. There was just something about Sadie that was different from most girls.

  I just stood there like an idiot. I wanted to just grab her and kiss and apologize for being an idiot. But..She was probably with Noah. And I can't apologize. She was the one who hurt me in the first place. I had no idea why she went all cold on me. Yeah I did it to her first but that's because she kissed Noah. If she didn't like me she could be told me or cancel our date. Or meet up or hangout- or whatever it was. I wanted it to be a date.

  As I was thinking Sadie switched songs. She unplugged her earphones and put on ZEZE. She switched song again and started rapping to Cardi B, Be careful. She honestly had a great taste in music. I once heard her listening to Bob Marley and I felt like I almost fell in love.

  She started singing idontwannabeyouanymore by Billie Eilish. "If tear drops could be bottled, there'd be  swimming pools filled by models. Told the tight dress is what makes you, a whore. If I love you was a promise..would you break it, if your honest." She continued singing and I saw a teardrop fall on her cheek. She opened her eyes and wiped it away. She had this voice that I could listen to for the rest of my life. She truly was an Angel.

  I almost felt like crying of the red head. Her icy blue eyes. Ocean eyes. Something I would want to stare at forever. You couldn't name one flaw on Sadie Sink.

How Finn looks like rn
Lol

Author speaking! I dont ship Mileven, I hate it

Author speaking! I dont ship Mileven, I hate it. This is the only photo of Finn I could find that described what I was talking abt. Madwheeler/Fadie all the way . Lmao back to the story:)

    Sadie:

  I kept singing songs on how I have been feeling these past 2 months. Except ZEZE lol. No one kne2 I could sing except for Jaeden. He overheard me once and I felt like dieing in a whole. He supported me tho. He said I was amazing but that I'm pretty sure he was just saying that because well, he's my best friend. Aside from that..I had to admit...I missed Finn. Being my friend. His lips against mine.. What did I JUST say. He kissed another girl. He was probably a player. He plays with your feeling and then crushes them as you start falling for his chocolate brown eyes, and curls, his laugh, his face. SADIE SNAP OUT OF IT. (Listening to ZEZE as I am thinking.)

  My point is. He will play with your feelings and crush them immediately as you fall for him. He'll act nice and then Bam. Acts like a complete assh0le for 2 months towards you. For no fLiPpInG ReAsOn.

  Finn:

  I still started in awe listening to her beautiful voice. Then She got up.
She saw me shocked.
"What the hełl is wrong with you?" She yelled her voice cried almost actually crying.

   End of Chapter stay Tunned. Make sure to vote and comment! I wanna know what u guys think of the story so far. Author out❤