Chapter 19

Finn:

I walked up to Jaeden and Sadie. They were yelling at eachother. Jaedens Hand was clinging to Sadie's hand. I realized that she was trying to break free.
"Let go of me!" Sadie yelled
"Sadie?" I asked walking towards them. Jaeden let go of Sadie's wrist and slowly turned to my direction. Then suddenly he swinged at my face, punching me in the lip. I grew furious. What the hell did I do? I clenched my fists and punched Jaeden in the nose, causing him to fall and clench his nose in pain. I got on top of him and punched him two more times.

"Finn! Please stop!Stop!" Sadie yelled pulling me away from Jaedens body. She starred at both of us. Jaeden who was on the ground and at me who was wiping my mouth from the blood.

She fled and I ran after. She collapsed on the ground after about 2 minutes of running, pouring her eyes out. I immediately ran next to her and embraced her with a hug. She hugged back still crying her emotions out. I cradled her and waited till she stop crying. She finally looked up into my eyes. I starred into her beautiful ocean eyes as they glistened to the sun.

"I love you Sadie Sink." I thought smiling to myself.

"What?" Sadie said surprised. CRAP. Did I say that out loud??? My cheeks went from a pale ordinary color to red flames. As I felt my cheeks warm up , I looked down embarrassed. After a couple more seconds she lifted my chin making me face her-, into her beautiful ocean eyes. She just starred at me as I felt my cheeks warm up even more.

"Sadie I-" I started but Sadie bit her lip and grabbed my shirt yanking me towards her. And finally smashing our lips together. The kiss was nothing but pure passion. Her soft lips onto mine felt perfect. Just perfect.

Sadie:

I bit my lip and decided it was time. I knew what I wanted. I grabbed finns Shirt and yanked him towards me, smashing our lips together. Nothing else mattered. The kiss was nothing but pure and passionate. His lips against mine were perfect. Just perfect. After 1 year and 2 months, I felt love. Real love.

I broke from the kiss smiling to myself. "I love you too Finn Wolfhard"

Sadie Sink and Finn Wolfhard became a couple, breaking up with Jaeden who was now paired with someone else happier than he was with Sadie Sink. Finn explained the sad news about his mother and sadie helping him get past it. At 20 years old Noah Schanpp was now engaged with Millie Bobby Brown. Wyatt Oleff married to a woman named Susan. After college Finn proposed to the love of his life, Sadie Sink. And after 1 year and 2 months of being engaged the two got happily married with one child.
Sophy Wolfhard Sink.

Hi guys!! I decided that this story was getting pretty crapy. This is the last chapter!! I'm happy to announce I will be publishing another book that will hopefully be better than this one. Also a fadie story. I might post the first chapter tonight but we'll see. I hoped you enjoyed this book and sorry for a crappy ending. Love you all and make sure to read My next book: The summer of 2008