Chapter 8

Sadie:

  "What the hełl is wrong with you?" I yelled with a lump in my throat. Silence. He stood there shocked. When I got up I saw him smiling at me. His smile is still there- sort of.
  "Well!?" I yelled at him
He snapped out of his thoughts and his smile disappeared.

  "Are you following me or some shit?" I spat.
"NO!" He yelled angrily and shook his head.
" Then why are you here?"
" It's a small town dumaśs, if you haven't noticed.
Why do you hate me so much!?"
"Because your annoying"
I could tell he was lieing.
"Why DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH WOLFHARD!? WHY. SAY IT, SAY IT!"

" Because I'm in love with you Sadie!"

I stood back completely shocked of what he said.

Finn:

  " Because I'm in love with you Sadie!" What the hełl did I JUST say. I don't love Sadie yet. I just Really really like her. Love is a whole other level I'm not ready to say. Or do I love her?
  "Finn-"
" Forget I said anything."
"Finn-"
" I don't wanna ruin your relationship with Noah. Have a nice life with him" and like that I hopped on my skateboard and went away as fast as I could. Only hearing Sadie call after me.

Sadie

Because I'm in love with you! Those words ringed in my head for the rest of the day. What did he mean by him not wanting to ruin my relationship with Noah?
CRAP. I'm so stupid. He probably saw me and Noah kiss 2 months ago. But..does he love me? He wouldn't if he didn't kiss that *****.  I skated home taking my time and processing what happened. Why is he treating me like shit then if he supposedly loves me?

  As I arrived I threw my skateboard and ran upstairs. I entered my room and plopped on my bed.

Sadies room

What the hell are you doing to me Wolfhard

What the hell are you doing to me Wolfhard. I went downstairs in the kitchen to see if we had any alcohol. I grabbed the drink from the counter and went into my room. 1 shot,2 shots,3 shots, 8 shots, 13 shots and everything went blank. I woke up earlier than expected. It was one hour before work started. I had a huge headache throbbing inside my head. I grabbed some Asprin and water. The boys were still asleep so I went to take a shower. I got chose my outfit with an 80s vibe.

Sadies outfit

I went downstairs and Saw Noah with me and Jaedens Coffee

I went downstairs and Saw Noah with me and Jaedens Coffee. "Hey bub" I said and pecked his cheek. "Sadie, wanna explain why the vodka is gone?"
I froze almost spitting my coffee out. "Sorry Noah it's just....Finnsaidhelovedmelastnightbutthinksweareinarelationship" I said looking down.
"What?" He said.
"Finn...said.he loved me? And possibly thinks we're daating.." I said slowly and looked at the ground.