Chapter 9

Noah:

"He thinks we're dating?" I asked
"Who thinks who's dating?" Jaeden asked as he strolled in.
"No one. Not important. Sadie said casually. Sadie is honestly a good liar. Jaeden bought it and shrugged his shoulders.
"Sadie wanna go to the skate park after you work? I haven't been there lately," Jaeden asked
"Sure...JAEDEN!"She screamed his name. A smile scattered across her face.
"My ears!" I yelled in Sadies face. She ignored me and pushed me away.
"What SADIE?" Jaeden yelled back. She looked at him dead in the eye and said, "I did it" a smile spread across her face. "No! You didnt! Your just playing!"
Her smile grew larger as I stood there totally confused. "SADIE OMG YOU DID IT?!" He yelled. She nodded and I decided to start recording. I knew sum bout to happen. As i was recording secretly hehe sksksks, Jaeden picked her up by the waist and spun her around. "Sadie! Sadie! Sadie! Your the best!" He chanted. "What did she do" I asked still confused. He put her down and yelled, "THIS BITCH DID THE INPOSSIBLE SKATEBOARD MOVE" he bent down and Sadie jumped on his back. He started running all over the house with her on his back.

I followed them still recorded the moment. As we reached the kitchen again Jaeden was still yelling Sadies name.
"Shut the fuck up" Wyatt yelled coming downstairs. Jaeden screamed her name louder and me and Wyatt looked at each other grinning. We started yelling and chanting, "JADIE, JADIE, JADIE, JADIE" that was Jaeden and Sadies Ship name. Jadie or Jaedie. We were all screaming either Jadie or Sadie. Sadie switched backs and was on Wyatt chanting Jadie .It was cute how Sadie was chanting Jadie with Wyatt. Jaeden was blushing and it was hilarious. And through all that... I was still recording :). After we ended chanting Sadie had to leave for work. I posted the video on Instagram and showed the guys.

Sadie:

I left for work after all that. It honestly kept my mind off of the tall raven haired boy. We had the same shifts and I planned on talking to him. We both had kitchen duty so I'll talk to him there. As I arrived, I put on my uniform and went to the kitchen. Weird. Finn wasn't there. I looked at the door and Saw that Finn hadn't signed in yet. Was he ignoring me? He usually comes earlier than me.I shrugged and started preparing milkshakes . The people here in Hawkins love strawberry milkshakes. Practically almost everyone orderd it except 2 people who are elergic. As i was making them I heard the bell. No one was here except me. I sighed and walked over to take an order. But I didn't see a customer.
" Hello? Anyone there?" I asked creeped out. Nothing. I turned back and someone was taking money from the cash register!
" Hey!" I yelled. The person scoffed.
"Move away princess. I don't want your outfit or your pretty face ruined." The guy said as he kept shoving money in his bag.
"Back the hełl away from the cash register" I snapped. He chuckled to himself and got the last couple dollars. He tied the bag and walked to the door. I ran up to the guy and kicked his back. He fell to the ground and quickly got up holding his back. The money was scattered on the floor.
"Better tie it right next time" I laughed.
"What the fuck?! You'll pay for that you little bit-
Before he finished I punched him in the face. Blood started flowing out of his mouth and nose. Then he grabbed my hands and kicked my stomach making my fall backwards. He started laughing. I got up with agony of pain and noticed he started looking around and was unbuckling his belt.
"Seems like you and me can have some fun" he laughed. He came closer to me. I tried punching him but he caught my hand.
"Let go of me you filthy bastard!" I yelled. He took off his belt and thru it on the ground. He started slipping his pants down.

"Let go or I swear to god-
"What are you gonna do princess?" He slapped, punched me and slipped his pants all the way down.

"Or ill kill you" I whispered loud enough for him to hear, as a little bit of blood came out of my mouth and more on my nose. He chuckled and then. Bam. I kicked him in the crotch where it hurt. He let go of me and I kicked his legs causing him to fall. I started kicking him and the bell rang. There he was. Finn. The guy stood up and I punched him in the face as he started getting up, trying tonescape, and nocking him out. Finn stood there completely shocked. He looked at the floor to see money all over the ground. He came rushing to me and hugged me. I was shocked at first but then I hugged him back.