Chapter 1

Tanya's POV
New school and a new life. I'm Tanya. I'm a 18 years old girl who moved from my parents house. I'm actually from New York but moved to London when I was 10 years old. Since I'm 18 and I'm going to high school, I moved to an apartment with my best friend Marie. We both moved from London to Birmingham. Marie and I love music, fashion and makeup so we hope we can find some friends who like those things.

~ ~ ~
"Tanya!" My best friend Marie shouted.

I got up from my comfy bed and changed into something casual but still cozy, then I headed downstairs to the living room.

"What?" I questioned when I saw her. I sat down beside her.

"It's first day of school tomorrow" she squealed.

"I know" I said in a dull way.

"What's up with you grumpy head?" She asked me. I looked at her and shrugged.

"School is boring" I said looking at the tv.

"That's true but I heard there were going to be hot boys" she said wiggling her eyebrows.

I couldn't bare to stay down because of school so I started to laugh.

"Did you just say hot boys?" I asked her squealing a little.

She looked at me with one of her smirks and nodded.

We both jumped off the couch and jumped up and down like crazy girls. We laughed and squealed and had so much fun.

If you didn't know, we are weird and crazy girls and we love boys but doesn't all girls? I'm just kidding but we are crazy over boys.

~ ~ ~
It's Sunday so we decided to have a girls night in and watch movies and just talk.

One of the reasons I chose to study in Birmingham was because of the opportunity the school can give and the biggest reasons that I also hate to talk about is my ex- boyfriend, Calum.

Well it started 2 or 3 years ago. We met at some random party but we liked each others company. I slept over at Calums house and we told our feelings towards each other. That day we became boyfriend and girlfriend. We were together for 6 months but someone told me he cheated with his ex- girlfriend and they got together. Since that day I hated him and I wanted to get out of London. I didn't want to see him ever again so I decided to move and I ended up here in Birmingham.

~ ~ ~
The clock was 10 pm so we decided to end our girls night. We walked upstairs and to our rooms. I got changed into my pj and went over to my bed. I put on the alarm at 6.30 am and went to sleep.

——————————
This was the first chapter

Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted it to be a little introduction but next chapter will be longer