Chapter 21

It's been 1 year since my discussion with James and our Paris trip. Almost everyday have we been together. I love him with my whole heart even after what happened because now I know I can trust him, or I thought I could.

Let me explain what happened for about 1 year and 5 months ago.

As you know we were on a trip to Paris only him and I. We had fun until I saw him with another girl at a restaurant. When we came back home he told me it was his cousin Caitlyn and he talked to her about a surprise for me. Of course I trusted him and we both apologized for what happened.

Now over to what happened 5 months ago and pretty recent for me. We were at a party, me, Marie and the boys. Marie and Connor were going strong and the same with Tristan and Siri, and yeah Tristan dated Anastasia Smith but they broke up, but that's not the point.

Well we all had a good amount of drinks so we got pretty drunk except James who doesn't drink so much. I left James for a bit because I needed to use the restroom and when I came back, a girl was all over him and what pissed me off the most was that he wasn't drunk and he didn't try to push her off.

I remember I got so angry that I confronted him at the party and I had tears streaming down my face. The girl that was all over James was also Caitlyn who was suppose to be his cousin, but of course he lied to me and cheated on me, not only once but twice with the same freaking girl.

I ran out from the party and to the nearest park. About 10 minutes later, Marie and Connor came to reassure me. They also told me that James started crying after I left and he shouted my name. Brad and Tristan was still at the party and yelled at him for what he did.

~ ~ ~
That was basically what happened. We kicked James out and he tried to contact us many times.

I moved on to another boy name Ben and he's the sweetest. I love him more than I've ever loved someone.

Connor and Marie are still together and they decided to move out from Birmingham and to London. Tristan and Siri are also together and they're going stronger than ever so I think they're planning a wedding soon. They still live in Birmingham but in another city or what you want to call it. Brad moved back home to his parents and he's still single so ladies! I don't know what happened to James but I hope he has moved on and that he's okay.

Me and Ben are actually planning on moving to New York one day but we aren't sure yet, so we live in our old apartment that we're going to sell soon hopefully.

I'm a little bit happy that James cheated on me because if he didn't I wouldn't have found Ben. Of course I miss James and to live with Marie and all the boys but it's great to just kind of live alone with your boyfriend, now we can do whatever we want without getting interrupted.

I'm still best friend with Marie and the boys and the same is Ben. We meet quite often but not as much as we did before.

Now I'm going to explain what happened to The Vamps. Well since they boys aren't so good friends with James, they splitted up and ended the band. Tristan, Connor and Brad still write songs but they aren't sure if they want to have a reunion.

—————————
Well that's the end...

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked the story.

I'm quite happy with the story but I don't know about the ending haha

P.S I'm not going to make a sequel :)