Chapter 2

My alarm went off at 6.30 am. I groaned and got up from bed. I throwed on something casual but stylish for the first day of school.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast and then I brushed my teeth and did my hair and makeup.

Now for the hardest part, wake up Marie. I went over to her room and walked in. She was still asleep.

"Marie!" I shouted.

She woke up and jumped out of bed and changed into jeans and a white T-shirt with flowers on.

"Not cool" she said pouting.

"It's first day of school, you can sleep in the car" I said laughing.

After 15 minutes we drove to the school. The ride took only 20 minutes.

I parked the car and we walked inside the school.

"It's pretty big" Marie said looking around.

"Yeah it is" I said.

We went to the principals office and sat down and waited.

"How can I help you girls" the principal asked us.

She was a nice lady with brown hair and brown eyes. Maybe in her thirties.

"Hi. I'm Tanya and this is Marie. We are new here" I said smiling.

She looked at us and smiled.

"Wait a second" she said before going to her office.

She came back with papers and books.

"I can see that you guys have some classes together. Here are your books and timetables. You both have math and then music before lunch. On every door there are sign so go to the right and the first door on your left side are math" our principal said.

"Thank you" we said before walking out from the office.

We found our first class and went inside. No one was here so we sat down at the back of the classroom.

"I'm happy we have some classes together" I said looking around the classroom.

"Me too" Marie said but stopped when she saw four handsome boys walking in.

"Hot boys alert" she said.

I looked at her and over to where the boys were.

"You eyes will pop out of your head" I said laughing.

She looked at me and nudged me in the arm.

"What do you think?" She asked me while looking at the boys.

"They are totally hot" I said but stopped talking when all the students and the teacher came.

"Good morning. Today you are going to..." the teacher talked but I didn't listen. The only thing I focused on was the blonde haired boy who sat with three other boys. One with brown hair with a quiff, another boy with blonde hair and the last boy with brown curly hair.

Marie nudged me in the arm and I snapped back to reality.

The whole class the boy with the blonde hair looked at me and I looked at him. Sometimes he winked at me and I got this feeling.

No Tanya, you can't fall for him. Remember last time you fell for some hot boy, that didn't end well.

~ ~ ~
After math class, me and Marie went to music class. The only class I'm going to like.

"Welcome to music class. Today you guys are going to have a little project. You guys are going to be a group with 6 and make a music video and a song. You have the whole week and on Monday, you need to be done and you are going to show the whole class. Good luck" the music teacher said excited.