Chapter 15

I was still pissed after yesterday. How could Connor do something like that to Marie? Marie is so sweet and pretty and he's so lucky to have her but still he kissed another girl.

"Babe what's on your mind?" Tanya asked me.

"Connor and Marie" I said pecking her lips.

"We need to figure this out" she said putting a hoodie on and walking downstairs.

I changed into a shirt and jeans and walked over to Tanya who sat on the couch with cereal and a glass of orange juice.

"What are you watching?"

"Teen wolf" she said smiling when Dylan O' Brien came on.

"You have me, you know" I said joking with her.

"I know" she said kissing me.

We sat together for a while and watched teen wolf when we heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

I looked up and saw Connor and Marie but Marie didn't seem so happy.

"Morning" I said to brighten up their day.

"Yeah morning" Marie said mad.

"I think Connor told Marie" I whispered to Tanya and she stopped teen wolf and sat down her bowl with cereal.

Tanya turned around and looked at Connor and Marie and got up.

"I'm going to talk to Marie, you can talk to Connor" she whispered walking over to Connor and Marie.

Connor walked over to me and started explaining what happened this morning. Tanya dragged Marie upstairs and we heard the door close.

"Mate, what happened?" I asked looking at him but he was mad.

"I told her what happened and I thought it was Marie, and I promise you I thought it was her. I think I was a little too drunk" Connor explained.

"She will get over it but you should know who your girlfriend is and what she looks like, even though you were drunk" I said a bit pissed.

Tristan and Brad came down after a while cause we heard them laughing.

"Why is Marie shouting and Connor looking pissed?" Tristan asked sitting down beside Connor.

"He told Marie what happened" I said looking at their expression.

"Why did you do that?" Tristan asked but he just shrugged his shoulders and stayed mad.

"Brad, what do you think?" I asked but he didn't care about us. He was on his phone and smiled.

"Brad" I said one more time and louder. He looked up and his happy face changed.

"Sorry but I didn't listen to anything" he said before leaving us again.

"What's up with him?" Connor asked.

"Emma" was the only thing I said and they didn't look happy.

"I'm sorry for what happened at the bus. I know it wasn't right to just leave with Brad, Emma and Nina. That's one of the reasons I broke up with Nina cause she wanted me for herself but I wanted the band too" Tristan apologized.

"We aren't mad at you and Brad but we aren't happy that he's still with Emma after he almost ended a concert"

"I understand that but what should we do?" Tristan asked.

"Firstly we need to figure out Connor and Marie, then we can figure out how to split Brad and Emma"

Connor and Tristan looked up at me when I said split Brad and Emma but they understood that that's the right thing so they nodded.

"Connor?" Tanya shouted from upstairs.

"Yes?" Connor shouted back confused.

"Marie wants to talk to you" she said standing on the stairs.

"Okay, I'm coming now" he said getting up and walking past Tanya.

Tanya walked down and sat down on my lap.

"So what happened?" I asked her.

"Marie misses Connor and want him back without fighting and arguing" she explained looking at Tristan and me.

"Great" Tristan said turning on music from Spotify on the tv.

"Any suggestions?" He asked looking at Tanya.

"Your new album" Tanya said squealing and jumping up and down when Brad started singing Wild Heart.

Tristan soon joined Tanya and jumped around laughing. I sat and watched them and laughed and tickled Tanya when she stood near me.

While watching Tristan and Tanya, I thought about Teen Choice Awards. I'm sad we didn't win nor perform but I'm happy for Shawn Mendes and Little Mix, they deserve it so much.

I turned around facing the stairs and down came a laughing Connor and Marie and started jumping up and down with Tanya and Tristan.

Marie and Tanya sang along to the songs and I joined them too cause I wanted some fun.

"Seems like you are back together without fighting" I said laughing.

"I'm so happy, thank you guys" Connor said kissing Marie.

"I love you con" Marie said still dancing.

"I love you too boo" he said laughing at the  nickname.

~ ~ ~
We sat on the couch watching scream and eating pizza. Brad decided to join us just 10 minutes before but he didn't tell us anything about Emma or Nina.

While we ate pizza, we heard a slightly knock coming from the door.

"Who's that?" I asked looking at Brad.

"Don't look at me, I don't know" Brad said shrugging. "Not everything is my fault"

"I didn't mean it like that, sorry" I said standing up and opening the door.

"It's fine" he murmured.

Outside the door was Emma and Nina with a box chocolate and a bucket flowers.

"Brad?" I said furrowing my eyebrows. "You're girlfriend is here and not alone but with Nina"

Brad looked confused but walked over to Emma and Nina and greeted them.

I sat down beside Tanya again and shook my head.

"Bye guys" Brad said slamming the door shut.

"That was weird and awkward" Tristan said too lighten up our mood.

~ ~ ~
The night came and me and Tanya layed in our bed cuddling.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" I asked resting my head over her head.

"Yeah, we're going to Paris for the first time" she said excitedly. I kissed her forehead and heard her breathing slow down and she fell asleep.

"I love you babygirl. I'm glad we're going to experience Paris first before the others since we didn't have any shows down there" I said going further under the duvet and soon I fell asleep with Tanya in my arms.