Chapter 16

Tanya's POV
"Paris!" I squealed running around the apartment like a little child.

Mine and James' suitcase were laying on the floor with clothes and essentials.

"Are you ready in 20 minutes?" James asked me packing more clothes.

"Yeah, I think so" I said hugging him.

"What was that for?"

"For the surprise trip to Paris babe. Thank you so much and I love you more than you will ever know" I said a little tear was forming in my eye but I wiped it away.

"You're welcome babygirl. You deserve this so much"

~ ~ ~
"Love birds?!" Tristan shouted from downstairs.

"Yeah?" Both me and James answered whilst walking down the stairs.

"Ready?" He asked with a grin.

"Yup" I said popping the p.

"Then let's go" he said showing us to the car.

We got inside and Tristan drove us to the airport. He parked the car and waved goodbye to us.

"Finally some alone time" I said giggling.

"Yeah finally babygirl"

We walked inside and checked our bags before walking over to our gate.

"Plane to Paris, France is boarding now" the speaker said and me and James got up and walked over to a women and handed her our plane tickets.

"Have a safe flight" she said smiling and I smiled back.

I sat down beside the window and James sat on the other side.

I'm so happy it's only two seated so we don't need a unknown person beside us.

~ ~ ~
After around 3 hours on the plane, we were in Paris for the first time. We got our suitcases and a taxi and headed over to our hotel.

We walked in and to the reception were we got our key card to our room.

"We're here" I squealed and jumped on the bed.

"Let's settle down and stay here today" James said kissing me all over the face.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked raising my eyebrow and showing him my little smirk.

"ROOM SERVICE!" We scream at the same time but not too loud.

"We literally think the same" I said laughing.

James nodded and smiled before unpacking our clothes and calling for room service.

A light knock came from the door and in came a hotel staff with our food.

"Thank you" James said taking the plates.

I sat on the bed and James handed me our food and drinks.

Liked by TanyaMongeau and 50 403 others

Jamesmcvey with my lovely girl in Paris❤️
📸: @TanyaMongeau

View all 1050 comments

MarieHunter wish I was there. I would eat all that food
|
TanyaMongeau don't you dare touch ma food
User1 make a vlog
User2 I love you
User 3 😋

"I love you babe"

"I love you too" he said kissing my forehead.

"Let's watch a movie and cuddle up and just enjoy our trip" he nodded drinking his smoothie.