Chapter 5

Tanya's POV
I woke up by my alarm at 6.30 am. I could hear Marie walking up and down the stairs like a crazy girl.

"Ugh! I hate school" I said to myself before getting up from bed.

I found a green jumpsuit with pink and red flowers on. I walked over to my bathroom and changed into it before putting on some makeup, not too much but not too natural.

After getting my phone I walked downstairs and poured myself some cereal with milk and fruit, I know I'm weird.

Marie came running down the stairs and opened the door.

"Morning to you too" I said while eating my breakfast and scrolling through instagram.

"Oh sorry, morning. The boys are picking us up" she said and before I could say anything, the four boys came storming inside our apartment and opened all our cabinets.

"Boys!" I yelled and they all stopped what they were doing and turned to face me.

"Sorry" Brad said closing the cabinets.

"Are you ready to go?" James asked hugging me from behind.

"Yes" Marie said taking Connor's hand and walking out the door.

I looked up at James and nodded.

We walked out the door and I locked the door before getting in the car.

Brad sat in the back this time with Connor, Marie and I, and Tristan sat in the passenger seat while James drove. Marie sat on Connor's lap while Brad sat close to the window and I sat in the middle.

~ ~ ~
"I hate school" I said in the cafeteria.

I sat beside James and we held hands under the table.

I can't wait till our date today. I'm too excited.

Apparently Marie and Connor are together. They got together yesterday at Tristan's house without us knowing but they told us today in the car.

They are so cute together, they're like couple goals. I really want a boyfriend like that so we can be couple goals.

"Our date starts right after school" James whispered.

The bell rang and we went to our last classes for today.

~ ~ ~
Our teacher let us go 10 minutes before school was done.

I walked out the school's doors and found James' car parked in the parking lot. I went to his car and leaned against it.

After few minutes he came out the doors and walked over to me.

"Hey" he said kissing my cheek.

"Hey" I said smiling.

"Are you ready?" He asked opening the passenger door for me.

"I am" I said hype sitting down in the seat.

James walked over to the other side and sat down.

"Where are we going?" I asked after a while of driving.

"You'll see" he said smiling showing those bright white teeth.

~ ~ ~
"We're here" he said waking me up.

"I think I fell asleep" I said chuckling.

"You did but you looked so cute" he said brushing my hair away from my face.

I looked out the window and saw we were at the park.

"Let's go and why didn't you wake me up?" I said leaving the car and taking his hand.

"You looked so cute so I didn't want to wake you up" he said while walking over to a blanket with a basket on. Over us was lights hanging down.

"This is the cutest thing a boy have ever done for me" I said sitting down on the blanket with him.

"That's good since this is our first date" he said opening the basket.

"So much food" I said looking up and down.

"You love food don't you" he said laughing at me.

I nodded and started laughing too.

It started to get cold so I started to sit closer to James. He saw what I did and wrapped his arm around me to keep me warm.

I leaned my head on his chest and he kissed my head.

I looked up at him and he leaned down again and kissed me on my lips. We pulled apart and he laid me down on the blanket and kissed me again. This time I deepened the kiss and it went over to a heated makeout session.

We pulled apart before something more heated happened.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked when we sat up again.

"Yes" I said kissing him on the lips passionately.

"I fell in love with you the first day I saw you" he said intertwining our fingers.

"I fell in love with you the day we met and started talking" I said kissing him.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too" I said getting up and helping him up.

"Let's go home" he said taking my hand.

I nodded and we drove home to me.

"Do you wanna sleepover?" I asked getting out of the car.

"If it's okay with you and Marie" he said.

I opened the door and let him inside.

"It's okay" I said dragging him with me up to my room.

When we got up I changed into my sports bh and a shorts. When I turned around, James was in his boxer and topless.

"Do you like what you see?" He asked laughing.

"Yeah babe" I said walking over and kissing him.

"Oo babe" he said interrupting the kiss.

"Don't you like it?" I asked kissing him more passionately. I pushed him on the bed not breaking the kiss.

"I like it babygirl" he said turning over so he was on top of me.

"Tell me when you want to stop" he said.

"I don't want to have sex today" I said wrapping my hands around his neck.

"That's okay, we won't do things you aren't ready for" he said squishing my bum and thighs.

He kissed down my neck and found my soft spot. I let out a little moan.

We pulled apart and he wrapped his arm around me and I laid my head on his chest.

"Night babygirl" he said kissing my forehead.

"Good night babe, I love you" I said.

"I love you too" he said falling asleep.