Chapter 14

James' POV
"What's up with Brad?" Tanya asked snuggling more into me.

"What do you mean?"

"Yesterday he smiled because of something on his phone" she said.

"Maybe a girl?"

"Yeah but I want to meet her, I bet we will be great friends" Tanya said starting to get up.

"I can talk to him" I said putting on jeans and a t-shirt.

"Yay"

We walked downstairs and made breakfast for us all since the others wasn't up yet. I gave Tanya and myself a plate with toast and bacon.

"Good morning" Brad said happy, and not that happy like he always are but different happy.

"Why so happy?" I asked looking straight at his eyes.

"I'm meeting someone today" he said looking at his phone smiling.

"Who?" Tanya asked suspiciously.

"A girl" he answered taking a plate with toast and bacon and leaving us.

"I think we made him mad" Tanya said.

"He will get over it" I said kissing her.

I washed our plates and brushed my teeth. While I brushed my teeth I could hear the others wake up.

"What do you wanna do today?" Tristan asked me standing in the doorway.

"I don't know, you?"

"Movie?" He asked.

"Yeah sure or maybe a party" Tristan nodded and left.

I went downstairs again and everyone sat at the couch eating breakfast and watching friends.

I jumped on the couch beside Tanya and laid my arm around her shoulders.

"Party or movie?" Tristan asked nudging Connor who was going to kiss Marie.

"Dude, not fun" Connor said irritated.

"Maybe party" Tanya said dragging Marie to the bedrooms.

"Then it's party" I said laughing and walking up to my room to change into something more party ish.

"What should I wear? Black or red?" Tanya asked me holding up two dresses. One strapless and the other one with straps.

"Maybe the black one" I said and she nodded.

I changed into a shirt but kept the jeans and Tanya changed into the black dress with black heals and she was doing her makeup.

"Be ready in 5" Marie said before walking back to her room.

5 minutes later we all were ready and headed down to the car and drove to the party. Brad didn't join cause he was going to meet a girl that we still haven't met or seen. We don't even know her name but oh well.

I parked the car and got out. People hooked up outside and the music was loud. When we got inside we could smell the alcohol.

I got drinks for me and Tanya and we started to dance. After a while I sat down on a couch and watched Tanya and Marie have fun. I really don't know where Connor and Tristan went but they're in the house.

Tanya and Marie laughed and danced very sexy with each other.

"I have so fun" I could hear Tanya tell Marie and Marie nodded in response. I think my babygirl have had a little too much alcohol.

I heard the door open and in came Brad with Emma. They held hands and had their finger intertwined.

I watched them go get drinks and I got eye contact with Brad. Brad looked shocked and turned around real quick.

"Brad is here with Emma" I told Tristan when I found him. He wasn't too drunk but a little drunk.

"What?" He asked angry.

"Yeah I know mate but where is Connor?" I said looking around after him.

"He went up with Marie" he said and I looked confused.

"But Marie is with Tanya dancing" I said turning around and looked at Tanya and Marie still dancing.

"Shit" Tristan said with wide eyes.

"We need to find him now before she finds out" I said racing up the stairs and to the first door I found.

"CONNOR WHAT THE HELL?" I asked loud so probably everyone heard it.

Connor looked shocked and terrified and throwed the girl off.

"I...I..." he said but he couldn't finish the sentence.

"Forget it" I said slamming the door shut and dragging Marie and Tanya out from the party.

"What is going on?" Tanya asked drunk but serious.

Marie was so drunk so she almost fell but Tristan got her.

"Let's get you in the car and home" he said helping her in the car.

"Connor kissed another girl but I think he thought it was Marie" I whispered and Tanya looked as shooked as me when I found out.

"We can't tell her" Tanya said walking to the car and buckled up.

"We are going to get Connor" I said to the girls and me and Tristan went inside again.

We found Connor sitting on the stairs with his head in his hands.

"Mate?" Tristan asked and he looked up with red puffy eyes.

"Did you tell her?" He asked crying.

"No" I said helping him up and out to the car.

When everyone sat in the car I drove back to the apartment.

"Let's just go to bed and talk about this tomorrow" I said to Connor and Tristan. They nodded and went up to their room.

Tanya was already in bed so I changed into only my boxer and got in bed beside Tanya.

"Good night babygirl, you know I love you" I said kissing her lips.

"Good night babe, I love you too" she said before falling asleep with her head on my chest.