Chapter 3

James' POV
I don't know what's wrong with me. Me and the boys are the popular boys at the school and I'm known as the badboy but I don't feel like doing anything to Tanya. She's different from all the other girls. She wants to talk and get to know us and the same with Marie but other girls just want to be my girlfriend or they think I just wants to have sex.

One day she will find out the real truth about me but I don't care because I can promise her that I won't do anything like that to her and I'm going to talk to the boys about it because I don't want to be known as the cheater.

It started when I was young, maybe 15 years old. I was with a girl name Amy and she cheated on me with a boy, and from that day, I have done the same thing to girls.

Today I'm going to be a different person and show all the girls at school but mostly Tanya that I'm not a bad guy, I just had a bad childhood.

No other than the boys know my secret, but that's going to change when I'm talking to Tanya. I want her to know me and all my secrets, and I want to know the same things about her.

———————————
So that was a short chapter because I wanted you guys to know more about James and why this book is called "cheater"

I hope you liked it and want to continue reading it