Chapter 1 - Tell You Now

"Perth.."

"Perth?!"

*smack*

A smack was flying across his nape from the boy who sat beside him.

"Perth, did you even hear me?!" 

"Huh?" The one who got hit was only giving a dumbfounded face, leaving the other boy, Mark, sighed even deeper.

Seeing his little friend putting a dumb face, Mark could only shake his head helplessly.
"Love sick huh? You're incurable then." Said Mark before going, leaving the said boy to go back into his own world.

The said boy, Perth, didn't even spare a glance at Mark and brought his body to lay on the floor. His sweaty body felt sticky after practicing the dance moves that should be performed on the next event. Dancing is not really his thing, yet he has to do it since this is part of his job. That's why he should practice harder so he would not embarrass himself.

However, he couldn't really get himself into the training and sometimes or it can be said all the time, he had a hard time to remember the moves thoroughly.

The reason...

Beside dancing is not his thing, another thing is successfully occupying his mind.

That is...

Saint.

Yeah... that's it. Now you know.

He stared at the ceiling which only has a small lamp on. Maybe that lamp looks like him. A small lonely lamp that would be on when everyone didn't actually need it. He grabbed his phone and looking at his LINE contact. His finger was lingering on a contact named"P' Saint" while hesitating whether is it okay just to message him or call him this late at night.

"He might be asleep." He murmured the words and brought his body to lean on the corner of the practice room.

With mirror on the three sides of the wall, Perth could see his cowardly self.

Only a swipe, but his finger couldn't manage to do it.
He was afraid with the result. He was afraid to be rejected.
He was afraid to be hated.
Moreover, some of the mess are from his side. He is the caused of the chaos.

People are thinking since he is young so they should direct him as what to do or not to do. They said it would be good for himself not to do such thing or it would give him a bad impact if he do another thing.
Then for himself, all of those things are just b*llsh*t.

No one really consider what's good or bad for him. They do it only for themselves. They only do something because it would give them advantages.

He might be young but he should be able to make his own decision. No one should tell him on who he has to hangout with or who he shouldn't be close with.

He has his own life, doesn't he?

He sighed deeply and gather up all his courage to call a person. But before he could press the call button, his phone received a call from his manager.

"Perth, You have done with your practice? I'll pick you up in a moment, dear." Said the other line without giving him a chance to speak before hanging up.

Perth could only smile and started to pack up his things. He didn't know whether it would be a good decision to do whatever he decided to do.

When he got out of the building the rain was pouring quite hard, to the point that it would give you a headache if you get exposed only for a minute. After a while, the car that will drive him home is seen coming from afar.
A chubby lady get down from the car with a quite big umbrella, approaching Perth with a sorry expression.