Chapter 7 - The Flow

Perth couldn't think clearly because of everything that was happening right now.

He decided to go to Mark's room after showering. His friends, Mark which is the owner of the room, then Plan, Title, Gun, and Earth were also there to work with him for their agency's new program.

It was a fun atmosphere they were in, but he kept tossing and turning on the bed and let out a deep sigh once in a while. It seemed like his action was noticed by someone on the corner.

"Stop sighing, you brat. If you don't wanna be here, don't force yourself. I bet you don't have the chance to devour him last night. That's why you-ouch..!"

A pillow was thrown to the source of the voice. It was Plan who got his head hit by the pillow. The boy who threw it just shrugged his shoulder and got back to his tossing and sighing activity.

Plan knew that he really wasn't in the mood for joking, but the frustrated face Perth was showing made them shake their heads. Their lovely little brother was experiencing what people called as love sick. However, seems like this love makes their little bro dying.

"You're helpless my bro." Plan stated, clicking his tongue while walking to the mini fridge on the corner of the room.

Perth grumbled, loud enough for the people in the room to hear, "At least I'm not making a move towards someone else's lover."

"Who's making a move..?!!/What the fxxx you're talking about?!"

Two people reacted to Perth's statement. Plan and Title looked at each other with blushing faces. Their overreactions gave the people around them a clue that they were indeed having some secrets about the topic.

"Wow... I didn't expect to see this kind of reaction from you two." Mark smirked before shut his mouth up as the two people he mentioned earlier gave him such threatening death glares.

"I'll pretend to be dumb then." He said quietly, hiding behind the duvet.

On the other hand, Perth didn't even think when he said that, he only said it because in fact P'Saint doesn't have a girlfriend at the moment. He really had no intention to roast his fellow brothers, not at all.

The awkwardness came in line between Title and Earth who only separated by P' Big who sat between them. After Title's statement, Earth didn't even utter a word, so did Title who decided to go into the bathroom.

"Kids, let's get ready for lunch. We'll go sightseeing after filling our stomachs, how about that?" P' Big was trying to cheer up the sudden change of the mood.

"Alright, I'll go to my room and get ready in a minute then." It was Earth, the one who was really quiet among them recently.

Plan then walked out of the room after giving them a desperate message, "Don't let him know about it. I'll get over it soon."

P' Big let out a deep sigh. In his head the kids were indeed young and have less control of their feelings. It seemed like only Mark, Gun, and Perth that he thought straight enough not to fall for their acting partners. Never in his mind that the youngest boy has been head over heels for his P' Saint.

"Errr... I think we need to inform P' Saint about the lunch. Let's go Perth." Mark dragged Perth out and left P' Big with Gun alone in the room.

****

'Going with the flow could be the answer whether it's love or only curiosity.'

His mom's words are ringing on his head over and over. It could be the answer, but he is actually afraid with the possible answer they would get at the end.