Chapter 5 - Only Us

Two weeks passed.

Perth is busy preparing for his final exam that somehow makes the longing for Saint's present is not much left.

He has no time to think about anything because he only has a few weeks before the final exam and SWU enrollment. Moreover, his schedules with the LBC boys are packed that he needs to prepare for all of it, definitely have no time to think about his feeling.

And another important thing is, no one actually knows about his confrontation with Saint except Mark. He didn't even tell his manager or his parents about it. He doesn't want everyone to worry about his and Saint's problem which could affect their lines of work. Seems like Saint also didn't tell anyone about his confession and the kiss they've shared last time.

This would be their first meeting after that afternoon. Perth can't help but to look at Saint who came walking with his mother. He's at the airport and will fly to Korea for their fan meeting. No, he didn't actually fly together with Saint because he still has things to do in Thailand. But from his phone screen he is watching how Saint was walking from the airport gate then threw out a smile at the camera.

Badump!

That smile still gives the same effect as how it did after their first kiss.

"Oh dammit!" Perth couldn't help but to curse when he feels that his face getting hotter.

****

*Perth's POV*

I've arrived in Korea a moment ago. They've arranged the room for me to stay overnight. A room with twin beds was prepared, and you might be able to guess who I'll spend the night with. I gulp when I knew that someone is there waiting for me to enter the room.

It's HIM.

However, when I enter the room I found no one. Only luggage on the corner of the room welcomed me while the owner is nowhere to be seen.

"Perth! Prepare for rehearsal with the others. I'll wait at the venue." I hear P' Big calls me from the door.

"Alright!"

Without changing my clothes I go to the venue where everyone was already there. This fanmeeting only have four of us, me, P' Mean, P' Plan, and also P' Saint.

He looked at me when I enter the venue. He smiles, and I response with a smile as well.

I miss him, I wanna throw myself on his embrace like how we used to do.

The fanmeeting passed in a blink of eyes. We had fun. So much fun.

I didn't want to be Perth that time, because Perth can't love Saint. I was Ae on stage, because when I was Ae, Pete was all MINE!

After the event and some sort of dinner we back to the hotel. This time we will be alone again, period.

No one noticed that there was something off with us from the beginning till the end of the event. Nobody could tell some awkward times we had on the stage. Aren't we really good at acting?

However, when we already alone with only the two of us, the facades are all broken. Our worries and fear are laid bare, showing on our demeanor even without looking at each other faces.

I don't know how to behave in front of him now. The awkwardness can't be hidden as I open the door and approach P' Saint who's organizing his luggage after taking out something from his suitcase.

Hesitantly I stand behind him, waiting for him to notice me and see how he will deal with me. Will he avoid me?

He is on the corner, unpacking his suitcase maybe to find a more comfortable clothes to wear.