Chapter 11 - Sweet Little Boyfie

My eyes are closed, the lamp on my room is also dim. After an hour I still unable to bring myself to sleep. I don't know why, but my brain keeps on thinking about those possibilities about my relationship with P' Saint.

I shouldn't be thinking this way or that way, or even thinking about the slightest doubt that now I have in my heart.
That tiny slice of doubt grows bigger as I still haven't got a reply from my last night's text. My mind won't let my body rest even for a second after I plopped down on my bed. It's still wandering around thinking about the worst possibility that might happen with P' Saint out there.

'Is he home already?'

'Is he working late tonight?'

'Is he too tired to reply on my text?'

"I hope he is okay" become my last phrase before I force myself to sleep after a cup of warm milk.

🖤♥️🖤♥️🖤♥️

"Yo~ your eyebags are so bad that I thought you might have no sleep last night" said someone who takes a seat beside Perth on the canteen table. The guy in topic just clicked his tongue, too lazy to answer.

He only keeps on sucking his iced Americano which looks as black as his mood today. With no word, he goes to the other side of the table and busying himself with his phone, ignoring the talking guy.

"Mind to tell me?" The other guy keeps on persisting. It wasn't the way Perth usually starts his morning. Usually he would just smile and wai-ing here and there, not being gloomy like that.

"Just have something on my mind." A short reply was received by the guy who could just pout by the half-hearted reply.

"A problem with your Phi?" He whispered, gaining Perth's attention.

Perth sighs, dropping his Americano a bit hard and spilled some of it on the white table.
"The problem is on me!" He almost cried it out before Nannon nudge him to speak lower as there are many people take their breakfast along with them on the other tables.

"Calm down man, seems like you have a lot inside that head of yours." Nannon shakes his head, feeling bad for the inexperienced guy beside him.

"What happened?" Nannon asked again, this time a bit serious.

Perth sucks hard on the straw before answers, "Since last night. I texted him since last night. But there's still no news from him."

Nannon couldn't say anything. At time like this he shouldn't say something recklessly as it might affect the other guy's mind.

So after a few seconds of silence he tried to ask, "Have you contacted him this morning?"

Perth shakes his head, muttering a "no" helplessly. He is being unconfident, and honestly afraid. If he contacted him this morning and still got no reply it would be a bad sign for their relationship. He's not ready to have a problem in their relationship. He might be overthinking it, but he really is scared on his own.

What if...

What if...

What if...

Perth almost banging his head to the table in front of him because of his own thoughts. It's not a healthy thing to be overthinking. He knows it. But he can't do anything about it.

Drrrrt~

Just when he lost his hope, his phone lights up to display a name that he wants to talk to the most.

"P' Saint!" He feels like he could just go to the other side to hug the guy, being too excited as always.

"Yes... You almost make me deaf." The older guy chuckles to hear his boyfriend's excitement. It's always nice to have someone who's head over heels for you. It's no different for Saint too.
"Where have you been, P'?" Perth asks with a long whiny sound. He's always being cool in front of anyone, including Saint. However, today he just wants to be a baby for Saint. Trying to get the older guy's attention. He needs it, he wants it. And even if he should act as a big baby for Saint, he'll do it for free.
"Sorry, I haven't replied your text. I was too tired and just woke up. Afraid that you might sulking so I give you a call." Saint explains, sending smile to Perth's puckered lips.
"It's okay Phi. I was just worried about you and wanted to check up on you." Perth said, smiling all over the phone. Seems forgetting how he was sulking and whining a while ago. Nannon just shaking his head to see this little lover.
A short silence penetrating their conversation before Perth asks another question.
"Don't you have any class, Phi? I wanna meet you." Perth could only say that. He wants to tell the older how he misses him and how he wants to hug him.

"Nope. But... do you wanna grab lunch with me?"

Perth agreed to it in an instant. His Phi invites him to grab lunch together, it's such a rare opportunity. He needs to seize the opportunity. He must!

"Nannon bye! I'll be going," Perth said excitedly.

"Hey! Where the hell you're going?! We still have classes to attend!" Nannon reminds the other but got no reply.
Not until his fifth's steps, Perth got a new message. It was from his P' Saint, saying

[ DON'T SKIP CLASSES! ]

It was written in CAPITAL for Perth to obey. He only sighs and sit back with Nannon.

"What's wrong? I thought you'll skip classes?!" He asked, a bit curious.
I was also gonna do it. But see this message. Perth says then shows Saint's latest message. The one telling him not to skip school.

On the other side Saint has a mixed feeling. He feels relief yet guilty. He feels like it's not how it's supposed to be. Perth should be angry with him, but nope, that guy was easier to convince than he thought. It makes him to feel even more guilty.

He didn't mean to do what he did last night. It was out of his control. He lost control over himself. And he didn't mean it, really. Really?

He needs to convince his own self about it. He already has Perth.

🖤♥️🖤♥️🖤♥️

Hi~
I'm back again with the next chapter... I can take all criticism... Thank you~