Chapter 2 - Who are we?

I arrive at his house still in my uniform, I don't bother to change because this is the real me. I'm a 17 y.o boy, the third year student from all-boys high school. I might be young, but when I've made a decision I'll make sure to do it without any hesitation.
Well, that's what I think I'm capable to. But dammit! This is actually quite tough decision and I still have some unexplained doubts inside my heart.

What if?

Sighing, I knock on the door a few times before I see a middle-aged woman comes to welcome me.

This is it!

I "waii" her with a polite smile. And she kindly grabbed me by the arm, leading me to sit on the couch.

"Long time no see. How are you? Still wearing your unifrom, are you going straight from the school eh?" She asked many questions at once.

"Right aunty, I have something to talk to P' Saint. Since I have no schedule today i just ask my manager to bring me here." I replied which got a nod from her.
She then stood up and pat me on the head. I don't know why people tend to like patting me on the head. I want to say that I'm not a baby, but they may laugh at me and said, "You're such baby to sulk like that".
Yeah right, I'm such a hot baby.

She smiles like she knows my thought and messed up my hair a little. She senses that my pouty lips is the sign that I don't like to be treated as a baby.
"Alright Mr. Thanapon, your Phi is in his room. Just go upstairs by yourself, I'll grab something for you to eat na ja." She said as walking to the kitchen on the other side of the room.

It's not the first time for me to be here, so it's just normal for her to let me go upstairs by myself. She once said to make me feels at home.

But for now, my nervousness has gotten over me. My palms are sweating, even I can feel sweats dripping from my forehead.

Should I just go upstairs? My mind keep wondering whether I wait here or drag myself to meet him in his room.

Taking a deep breath and stood up from the seat, I take my steps toward the stairs. My heart beats insanely crazy as I take my step upstairs.

"Why are you still here?"

I was a bit taken aback when aunt Nuk already stands beside me with two glasses of something that look like juice and a plate of fruits.

"Saint, Nong Perth is here." She called for her son to open the door for us. She nudged me by the arm and told me to open the door since P' Saint didn't respond our call.

The time when I twist the knob and see what's inside, my heart begin to beat like crazy. It's not the first time I've been here, but why this time I feel like dying as I walk into the room.

"Just wait here, he may be showering."

My train of thought got distracted when aunt Nuk placed the tray on the table beside the bed, leaving me alone inside the quiet room.

The sound of water flowing inside the bathroom can be heard from here. No doubt, Phi is inside, taking a shower.
I shouldn't think like this, but I can't lie to myself that I'm actually anticipating. What would he wear when he steps out of the bathroom?
Will he wrap himself in towel? Already in his pajama or wearing a bathrobe?

Hot. My face feels so hot only after thinking about it. I hope I won't get a nosebleed when he comes out of from the closed door in front of me.

"Perth?"

"Huh?"

Huh? When did he get out of the bathroom? Why didn't I hear any sound of the doorknob twisted open?