Chapter 9 - Face to Face

[P' Saint, are you home yet?]

Sent

I keep sending him messages as I know that he would be back today. He even told me to shut up because I already send him a bunch of messages. That was my 24th messages. I bet he must be annoyed.

But I somehow feel content.

We'll finally meet each other and he said he wanted to talk about our matter. It is a serious matter that should be through by meeting with each other. Of course I won't reject.

Maybe later I could eat him once. Errr... I mean going out to eat with him at least once.

However, eating him would be a bonus, isn't it?

*smack*

"What the... P' Plan!" I shouts as my head felt a sting from the smack.
The person who drives beside me only snorted in respond.

"You perverted brat!" He said, shaking his head.

Rubbing my head, I snickered. I have no shame even though I've been caught for thinking out loud about eating Saint, alive.

Caressing my own head, I continue to smile while replying, "my head is more important than your life."

"But my love life is more important than your empty head." P' Plan really knows how to retort.

----+++----

After we've arrived, I thanked him and rushed to knock on Saint's door.

Someone opens the door a while after. I smile at him who has a faint smile and welcomed me inside.

"You're annoying."

"That's me!" I admitted, still smiling from ear to ear.

I don't know how to describe my feeling right now. I'm happy with this tingling sensation whenever I see him smiling to me. I will be happy with only a single text.
I could smile all day long with only a "good night" at the night before.

Only a simple thing about him would make me happy.

"So, what's your decision?" I asked, heart heating fast. I could sense his nervousness as well as I look how he is fiddling with his fingers.

We both are new to this love, this kind of love.

Never do I ever think about being in a relationship with another guy. Not even think about liking a guy for once.

However, this guy beside me make me think otherwise. He is so capable of doing things that I would never think could happen. Such as stealing my heart, for example.

"Let's do this."

I lean my body closer, make sure that I'm not hearing things.

"Are you serious?" I asked, now leaning my face closer to his. I can't help to show him my beaming face combine with my idiotic smile.

"You want me to only joke around?"

I grab his hand when he rolls his eyes, pretending to feel tired of my childish actics when I know he actually likes it, maybe too much.

I try to hold his hand, this time I want to be a bit serious because this is what a man should do.
I am a man, a grown man.

"So... Saint, are you willing to spend some part of your lifetime to be mine?"

I notice that he raises his eyebrows when sees my left hand holding his hands sweetly, face full of determination and my right hand put a necklace on his palms.

His slight smile becomes bigger when he realizes how serious I am to confess my love to him.

"Yes, I am." His reply sounds firm.

Holding the necklace I gave him, we're embracing each other tightly.

He might not expect that I would ever think of bringing something when I meet him.
Moreover, he wouldn't ever think that this necklace has been with me since we were in China. It may only look like an ordinary necklace with a piece of tiny bamboo as its medallion, but actually when I first saw it I got the feeling of falling. The same feeling when I saw Saint at that time.

Saint giggles when we part from our hug, "would you mind to?" He said while handing out the necklace, asking me indirectly to put it on his milky white neck. He leaned forward that we're almost hugging each other again when I put the necklace on.

Another smile escape from my lips when I see how perfect it is for him.

For me he's like this tiny bamboo. No matter how many years it had been cut off from its roots, he still looks beautiful. His beauty is almost eternal.

To me, Saint is a bamboo that pierced my heart without mercy, striking too deep that I might be dying if he would ever pull it back from my heart.

---+++---

Like everyone said, we're really compatible as a couple. I'm telling you all that we're such a fine couple.

I notice that Saint got more relax now as we agreed to be dating. Even though we're still cautious everytime we are going out together in every chance, but I can say that I'm the happiest person on earth.

Our days are filled with lovely texts and phone calls. Going out would be something like, you go there and I'll go after you.

Our relationship is as stable as ever. And it's good, isn't it?
I'm satisfied enough to have him like this.

"Are you going to that meeting today?" Saint asked me through the phone, his morning voice is the sexiest sounds that I want to hear every single morning.

I giggle when I hear him yawning on the other side.

"Yeah, wish me luck. I need to take the script today. Let's see which character would be suitable with me."

"Mnnn."

From his hoarse voice I think he is still sleepy, that way I unwillingly let him back to sleep. "Go back to sleep if you're still sleepy. I just want to hear your voice."

He didn't answer, probably already flips back to his bed.

I got ready when I hear the beeping horn outside my house.

"Phi Big, why don't they just send the script right away so we could pick one?" I asked once I get into the backseat. There's already P' Mark on the edge of the seat along with me, guess what?! Still sleeping.

P' Big turns his head, answers me with uncertainty. "They just asked you two to come to the meeting to discuss about two particular characters. For accepting or rejecting, I'll just leave it for both of you to decide later."

"Alright."

----+---+++---+----

After the meeting, I got quite a lot in my mind. It's such a rare opportunity, and it could be my chance to have a good career ahead. It's Netflix original series, the first from Thailand.
If it can gain success, then everything would be great.

However, they asked both of us to be a couple in the series. Both of us I mean P' Mark and I. We've been in a series together and they thought we'll be a good partner.

I've been thinking about disclosing this news to Saint. Yet I don't think it would be a good choice to expose it to our fans.

So I decide to meet P' Saint at his college to talk about it with P' Mark as well. I believe that he would understand, but I just want to tell him about it personally as we've been a couple for weeks now.

[Saint, I'll meet you in SWU for lunch. I have something to tell you.]

Sent!

I took my key and drive out. Talking to myself I've been thinking to buy something for Mae Nuk on my way.

=====

A/N : Sorry for the wait~
It's not that long, I know... but I hope you can enjoy it... 😁

February 22, 2020