True Story

4. The True Story

Old Quil continue the story then Sue told the story of my great grandfather and the treaty he made with the Cullens. Nessie was still there, on my shoulder and when everything went into silence, we all heard a light snore. And everyone there tried to laugh quietly.

"Wow she fell asleep, this is amazing. She is her mother's kid." Whispered Sam through his laughter.

"Your right, Bella never reacted the way she was supposed to. You know, with being in love with a vampire, why would the daughter be any different?" Paul said trying to find his breath.

"Because she knows she's not human, at least not completely." With the serious voice Leah had everyone stopped. She got up in look for something in Nessie pockets until she pulled out Nessie's cell phone and then we saw the little decoration that her cell phone had, a black string with a crystal heart and a wood crafted wolf with a touch a red in it.

Leah was shocked but looked at Nessie phone. "Who is she here with?"

"Stella and Stacey, call both just in case." I felt overwhelmed that I couldn't keep her like this forever.

"No one answered on Stacey's cell, let me try Stella's."

We waited and saw the frustrating noise coming from Leah. "No one answers this one too. Jake what are we going to do with her then?"

"Wake her up." Suggested Jared with a smile.

"Renesmee wake up, wake up." Renesmee squirmed, but opened her eyes, and when she realized that I was hugging her she pulled away. Adjusting to the light of the fire she started looking for her phone and was surprised to see Leah handing it to her. She looked at the time

"Oh, I'm in trouble, I got to go. I had a great time." She got up and started running towards the trail.

I got up and ran with her, until she got to her car.

"What, what do you really believe I'm going to let you drive while you're half asleep?" I looked at her and saw her eyes red from the lack a sleep and her eyes were blinking as if her eyelids where too heavy for her.

"Like what?" She said with a yawn. She closed her eyes for two seconds and had to force her self to open them.

"Like that, you're falling asleep, I'll take you to you're hotel."

"But, but I've driven worse, I'll go get a cup of coffee and drive to my hotel okay." She tried to close the door but I grab the door.

"Where is your hotel?" I asked in a serious. She looked frustrated, she really wanted to leave, that made me feel more overwhelmed.

"It's in Seattle okay, Seattle. Will you let me leave now?" This shocked me; seriously, Seattle is a three hour drive.

"You're crazy if you think I'm going to let you go drive to Seattle. Why don't you stay here?"

"You think I have enough money to stay in a hotel here." She had that look in her eyes that said a silent 'be for real'.

"Well I don't know, but you are staying, it dangerous and you could fall asleep any minute, with or without coffee."

"So what do you want me to do? Stay here at your house, I doubt the twins are going to like that, and hate to burst your bubble but your dad won't like it either."

I put my face to the level her face was and smirked

"It sure beats driving at three in the morning." I heard her heart quicken and her cheeks where turning red. She was daze so there I took the chance to take the keys away from her.