Shaara

9. Shaara

I heard a loud thump and my body stirred  

"You can't hit me or kill me again if you like but Jacob and the pack now the vampires can be treated and time trusted eventually. Not all vampires are like the female vampire that your wife had to kill her self to serve as a distraction so you could save the tribe." What, kill me again, your wife had to kill her self to serve a distraction. What the hell is going? Who is Nessie talking to, what did she say hit me. Is she saying that person just hit her?  

I wanted to move but my wolf was holding me down. I was frustrated, I heard shedding and then two sets of paws coming my way, or Nessie.  

But then I heard another thump and a fight between wolves broke off. I wanted to know if Nessie was okay, if she was hurt and I got my answer when Edward voice rang.  

"Nessie, are you okay?" he said in worried voice.  

"I'm fine" there was a pause  

"Is Jake going to be ok?" is Jake going to be ok, I'm not the one who got hit by the first werewolf in my tribe and was about to be kill.  

"He'll be fine, but not so happy with you?" he said in disgusted voice. You got that right, wait he can hear me. But I can't hear the pack and they can't hear me. What the hell.  

I felt Nessie touch me, I wanted to look at her but she stopped me.  

"It's okay Jake I-I'm here, e-everything is o-okay." She was crying. My heart just broke, Nessie stop crying....  

"Wake up now, we need you to know what are going to do." I felt a nudge on my head.  

"Le-eah its u-usel-less he won't wake up." Renesmee said with tears.  

"Please Jake I need you, wake up please." her tears where on my fur and I could feel them running down my body. I focused, I wasn't staying like this, not with Nessie crying.  

I finally had control of my self and I open my eyes. I saw tears from Nessie, it should be a freaking crime to make her cry. I felt my self shift and with my human arms I wrapped her in.  

"It's all right I'm here, nothing is going to touch you okay." silently she nodded  

"And if you weren't crying right now I would have yelled at you for coming here but that's tomorrow's problem." I whispered in her ear, despite the threat she smiled and more tears came out of her eyes.  

"What took you so long?" she cried, she had a smile on her face, I laughed  

"My wolf is a lazy bum when it comes to healing on head injuries." I would have laughed but Taha Aki came to my view but Stella blocked him off.  

"I'm glad you two are getting comfortable but Jake we need you to end this now." Embry said as he gazed at Stella fighting Taha Aki.  

"You're right, but how did they get you two to not fight." I asked them while looking at Stella and Stacey dodging any hit he tried but he couldn't dodge their hit fast enough.  

"They showed us they could while we were searching for Nessie. They us beat six out of ten, that why." I could feel that he wasn't satisfied with his answer but to be honest Stella and Stacey looked like pros. Suddenly I was aware I was naked and I changed into a wolf and I started running. I knew Stella was aware because when I almost ran over she did a back flip really high and I crashed into Taha Aki biting him in the neck. I really was pissed the sound of Nessie falling in the cliff was in my mind. Like I was falling with you, because of him she had to take the pain Stella and Stacey made her go through to revive her. He was going to pay for all the pain and tear she ever cried.