Dark Twin Past

6. Dark Twin Past

Everything ran smoothly then, Stella and Stacey came to tell their side of the story.

"How did you find me?" Nessie asked she was by my side with her head on my shoulder "You never wanted to tell me."

"We never wanted to tell you because it has something to do with my mom, Nessie." Stacey responded.

"What happen to your father?" Edward asked,

"He died when Stacey and I turned 8 years old." Stella said in a cold voice. She looked out the window, but I could guess that she was showing my dad how her father died.

"He loved her, but he wasn't fast enough to save her. If she would have had one maybe she would be alive, but she had Stacey and me. My mom told him to save us before her, unfortunately he was alone and he couldn't save us and my mom."

"How did he die?" Jasper asked

Stella laughed a humorless laugh while Stacey couldn't look to my family eye to eye Edward's eyes where soft with pity.

"I'm sorry that you had to go though that."

"Don't; don't feel sorry because in the end nothing changes, everything keeps on going." Stacey said her voice cracked like she was holding tears. Stella was staring into space when we heard a howl.

"Shit." Stella said as she got up and started running toward the door, I followed her and we saw Leah and Seth coming out of Leah's Jeep with luggage for a nice couple of day until laundry day and Embry in his wolf form coming through the woods.

"Welcome, what do we have the honor for Jacob's friends here." Carlisle said with a peaceful tone.

"We didn't come for fun Carlisle, Sam sent us to keep an eye on things Jacob knew." Leah responded

"I thought you guys were coming tomorrow?"

"Sam found a lingering wolf scent that was unknown, he sent us as soon as he could. Why lose time right?" Seth explain

"I'll say, I've never been in a car for so long, four hours because of a stupid accident. If I knew I would have came like a wolf." Said Embry stretching his legs as he came out of the woods with his shorts, he was stretching he's legs but stopped when he saw Stella.

"Does you're mom know you're here, or did you sneak out." I said trying to lighten up the mood but Embry was taking away by Stella like he was a blind man looking at the.... Oh great, just what we needed.

"Oh brother," Leah said under her breath.

"Well come in, don't just stand there come in." Esme said pulling Stella and me inside. Leah, Seth and Embry followed. Embry never took his eyes off Stella and I bet Stella tried to ignore the set of glued eyes on her.

"Stop staring, you're freaking her out. Stop staring" Leah said as she nudged Embry with her elbow. He finally looked at Leah, she gave him her bags.

"Take them up stairs, lover boy." Embry gave Leah a dirty look but obeyed. Leah sighed like she was tired, but knowing her she was thinking when was going to happen to her.

Stella's eyes followed Embry up stairs until he disappeared, I knew she wanted to follow him but had second thoughts.

"Where's Stacey?" Stella asked,

"Out side, she needed some fresh air." Nessie responded

"Oh, oh okay. I'm going to check on her." Stella left through the glassed door and into the dark forest where Stacey is. I looked at Nessie; she looked genuinely upset as with her eyes she followed Stella until she couldn't any more. I felt the need the comfort her but then she looked at me. She cracked a smile that didn't reach her eyes, which meant she didn't want me to worry. I put me hands in my pocket when I heard Embry coming down stairs, and Stella and Stacey coming from out side.