Chapter One

Friday

You sat down on the couch while using your phone for entertainment purposes. You and your sister Konan had recently graduated from high school a month ago. Both of you were 18 now.

You both lived together, since both of your parents died. Another reason why you lived together is to save money for college.

Both of you were of the work since both of you worked full-time jobs in the weekdays. You can only rest with your sister in the weekends. Both of you planned to save money for college so both of you can get a career in the future.

Today was Friday, which was luckily your day off because of a holiday.

In the past, both of you attended the same schools and Konan would always be there for you. You didn't have much friends, you usually stayed with Konan.

"(Y/N)!" she shouted.

"Huh, yeah Konan?" you said.

"I'm making breakfast for today. You make dinner for today." Konan said.

"Oh okay." you said.

You heard the sound of eggs cracking and sizzling as she started to cook breakfast. You continued using your phone, not finding anything better to do.

You did find the rest relaxing in the weekends, but you were extremely bored.

You moved into a laid down position on the couch as you still held your phone. "Konan, I'm bored. Do we have anything better to do than sit around all day?" you said.

"You're bored?" she questioned.

You nodded your head as you turned at her. "Well... I suppose we can shop in the mall..." Konan suggested.

"The mall! Hell yeah!" you shouted.

"But our budget is tight, we have to save money for college." she said.

"Then why did you suggest it...?" you said as with an unimpressed face.

"Well, I suppose we can spend some money. But we can't spend too much." Konan said.

"Alright!" you shouted.

"Well, breakfast's ready, so eat up first and we'll go." she said.

You ate your breakfast quickly, wasting no time and began to dress up quickly.

You wore a black leather jacket over a shirt with some jeans. Konan wore the same, and you both smiled at each other.

Both of you went out the door and locked it. Konan was driving, since she had her driver's license and you didn't.

Soon enough both of you arrived at mall, and both of you started your shopping spree.

-

You were both done shopping, and both of you were holding a couple of bags filled with clothes and other things. Konan spent thirty dollars, while you spent fifty dollars. Which was the maximum that you can spend.

Both of you went inside the car, and Konan drived you back. "(Y/N), I think to spent a little too much today." she said.

"What?! But you said the maximum I could spend was fifty dollars! -And I spent exactly that!" you said.

"I did say that (Y/N). But I'm afraid that we won't be able to afford fo college." Konan said.

"Sis, don't worry, we will go to college soon enough, and we'll have the money to pay for it." you said.

"Fine then." she said as she stopped driving.

Both of you returned home carrying bags full of clothes and things that you got from the mall.