Chapter Thirteen

Sunday

You woke up next to Konan. You were extremely exhausted. 'Wait, I just had sex with my own sister!' you thought.

You looked under the bedsheets and realized both of you were naked. "Konan! Konan!" you said as you were trying to shake her awake.

"(Y/N)?" she said tiredly.

"W-We had sex last night, Konan... sisters aren't supposed to do that." you said ashamed.

She smiled and looked at you. "We aren't really real sisters (Y/N). We're stepsisters. Sorry I had to hide this to you. Forgive me, (Y/N)." she said.

You overcomed shock. You just found out that your sister wasn't actually your sister. You had sex with a woman. And just who were you? Who was your parents? Who was your real family?

"B-But what about Nagato? I thought you liked him." you said.

"Nagato? (Y/N), he's just a friend. Nothing less, nothing more." she said.

"But why me Konan..?" you said.

"Because I craved for you. I love you (Y/N). I couldn't hold back myself anymore." she said.

"B-But we're both girls..." you said.

"So? We can love just like how straight couples can." she said.

You did love Konan. That's why you were so jealous of Nagato. You loved her more than a sister. Then you pressed your lips against your stepsister's.

Konan kissed back. You slipped your tongue inside her mouth and she did the same as well resulting your tongues' to battle for dominance.

Both of you moaned into the long passionate kiss that both you shared. Soon enough, both of you pulled away panting.

"Does this make us girlfriends..?" you asked.

"Yes (Y/N)." Konan said as she stared at your naked body.

You blushed and covered yourself up and looked away. "Please don't hide yourself (Y/N). You're beautiful." she complimented.

You lowered your hands slowly. "Let's put back our clothes off. Your body should only be exposed to me and no one else." she said.

You did as she said, and she did the same as well. "I'm going to go out for a while. Stay here (Y/N)." your new girlfriend said.

You nodded. She soon left the door. You were still aroused from the kiss from earlier. You wanted Konan to please you. And you wanted to please her yourself.

But since she left you had no one to pleasure. So you wanted to pleasure yourself. You took off you pants/shorts along with your underwear and spread your legs wide open.

You were soaking wet and started to rub your fingers against your gentials. You felt bliss as you masturbated. You moaned loudly from your own touches.

You were tired of having clothes on, so you took your shirt off leaving you naked. Yesterday, was your first time having sex and you never felt so aroused before.

You moaned quietly from yourself. You kept doing this for at least half an hour. Then soon, you heard the door open. You quickly covered yourself with a blanket. Then Konan came inside the bedroom and looked at you.

She took off your blanket and smirked. She saw that you were soaking wet. "Oh I see you were waiting for me. Well I prepared us for a great round two." she said as you blushed.

She then showed you two sexual outfits, that exposed your breasts, ass, and gentials. On top of that they had cat ears, with a collar that had a bell on it.

Also, there were two pairs of the same outfit.