Chapter Four

Sunday

He then went on top you and started sucking on your breasts. You couldn't control your moans, so you moaned.

He quickly then put his member inside of you and started thrusting into you. This didn't feel right to you. You felt so dirty right now. First he saw your exposed body, now he's taking your virginity.

You moaned from his thrusts. His thrusts made your insides hurt immensely. You didn't want this. But you couldn't control your moans. He then pulled out and looked at you with lust.

He moved his member near your face. "Suck. Bite and there will be consequences." he said.

You reluctantly started to suck on his member. What consequences? Him taking your virginity was already bad enough. He moaned as his member was getting sucked.

He then cummed into your mouth, which disgusted you. "Swallow it." he demanded.

You refused to the bodily fluids that came from him. He slapped your thigh. "Do it!" he shouted.

You started to cry as you swallowed it. Was this it for you? Was this your life now?

He suddenly groped one of your breasts, making you moan. "You are a dirty b*tch, aren't you?" he said.

"F*ck you." you spat.

He chuckled and began to thrust into you again roughly.

-

Konan cried and cried. She felt like it was her fault that you were gone. 'Why could've I done anything to save her? It's all my fault. (Y/N) saved me, and this is is how repay her.' she thought.

She cried once more because of the lost of her sister. (Y/N) was her only family left and she let her go. She loved (Y/N), her younger sister.

She felt disgusted with herself. Konan wished she could've done something. She wished she was the one captured instead of (Y/N). She wished that (Y/N) wasn't suffering the consequences. Konan blamed herself.

Because of her, she will never meet (Y/N) again.