Chapter Seven

Friday

Your eyes slowly opened and were greeted with Konan's concerned eyes. "(Y/N)! You're awake! Thank goodness! What happened to you?! What did those men did to you?!" Konan yelled as she shaked you violently.

"K-Konan." you said, trying to form words.

"Yes (Y/N)?" Konan answered.

"I-I'm so h-happy your h-here..." you stuttered.

"It's all my fault (Y/N). I should've done something! I should've tried to fight them off so they wouldn't hurt you. I called the police after you told me to run but they-"

"K-Konan, please d-don't blame y-yourself." you said.

"Look at you (Y/N). Your scared to death. Those men must of done something horrible to you to make you act this way. We'll put them in prison for sure. But please tell me what happened to you and what those men did to you." Konan said with an empathic face.

Then you tried to form your words the best you can and tried to stop stuttering. "T-They abused me, and r-raped me for a w-whole month." you said.

Konan hugged you tightly. "Oh (Y/N), I'm so sorry. But you'll be fine soon, it'll take time but you will.

Konan stayed with you in the hospital for two weeks.

Two Weeks Later

Before you got out of the hospital, the doctors told you to get therapy at least twice a week, so you can get back into your normal life again. The police were currently trying to find the men who abused you according to your description of them, and their names.

Konan took you back to you're girls' home. The first thing you did when you came back home, was jump in bed, threw the blanket over you and tried to take a nap.

Konan genuinely felt concerned for you. She wanted to be there for you for the most part. So soon, you fell asleep.

And as soon as you woke up, Konan wanted to tell you about many things like her work, how she was trying to get you back on the month when you were kidnapped, and she wanted to tell you that she would always be there for you.

Konan was the only one there for you. She was the only one you had left. If you lost her, your life would be hell, even more hellish than the month you got raped.

You wanted Konan leave you. You wanted her to stay. She was the only one who could help you.

"P-Please don't leave me Konan..." you said.

"I never will (Y/N)."