Chapter Eleven

1 Month Later

Saturday

You woke up and brushed your teeth. "Hey Konan, wanna take a bath together?" you asked.

Konan paused for a second. "Sure (Y/N). Let me get ready first."

"Alright." you said.

You went inside the bathroom, turned on the faucet until the bathtub was full. Then you took off your shirt, underwear, and pants/shorts.

You went inside the bathtub. And you relaxed as you felt the water soothe your body. Then soon enough, Konan was in the bathroom with you. And not to mention, naked.

You saw her naked form and blushed a little. She went in the tub with you. You and Konan both relaxed in the bathtub.

"Hey Konan, could you hand me the shampoo." you asked.

Konan handed you the shampoo, and you applied some shampoo onto your hair.

You suddenly felt uneasy having a bath with Konan. But both of you were sisters, so it was completely normal.

You soon rinsed off the suds off your hair. You got the soap bar and rubbed it all over your body. And afterwards, you rinsed yourself off.

Konan wasn't applying anything in the shower. Whether it was shampoo or soap. She just kept looking at you which made you feel uneasy.

Then she suddenly did an action that left you afraid.