Yep, I'm....Gay {3}

~~~Grant's POV~~~

We went to our lockers which were literally right next to each other. I took everything I needed for the first half of the day and slung my backpack on a hook. We went down the hallway and made it to class on time.

I mentally cursed as we walked in the classroom. Cale was in here. Good thing the seat he was sitting in was on the complete opposite side of the room from my seat. I hurried over to make sure he didn't notice me. Why? I have no idea. He barely even knows me. We spoke once, but that's it. I plopped down in my seat as Loren and Evan watched in confusion. Loren took his seat in front of me and and Evan took his to my right.

"Oh hey. Did Zoey tell you she invited someone to come sit with us today at lunch? I'm really wondering why she did." Evan spoke scribbling in his notebook. Loren, who had just begun reading a book, glanced up at him and shrugged.

"What about you?" Evan said turning to me.

"I have no idea." I said my cheeks getting warm. No way was I gonna tell them she was trying to hook me up with a guy. I'm still curious who she invited though.

"Well I think we're good just the way we are." Loren said shifting in his seat. Evan turned his attention to him, "What do you mean?"

"I mean that we don't need to add anyone to our group. We're awesome as it is. We don't need some one we don't know ruining that." Loren said.

"Yea I guess." Evan said raking a hand through his red hair.

"How could we possibly be awesome with a ginger in the group?" I ask smirking as Evan glared at me.

"I'm not a ginger." He said his eyes narrowing.

"No. You're a soulless ginger. Remember?" Loren said snickering.

"I'm not a ginger!" Evan yelled.

"Mr. Sanders! Quiet!" Mr. Dean shouted. A couple of kids laughed and Evan sank down in his seat, mumbling curse words under his breath. I snickered at how easily we could get to him. He hated being called a ginger. As the class went on I found myself occasionally staring at Cale. His gorgeous green eyes, his blond hair, even his lip ring was cute, and the lips attached to his ring....

"Hey! What are staring at?" Evan said snapping me out of my daze. I blinked and realized that the period was over and kids were already leaving. He turned and tried to find what exactly I was looking at. I quickly looked down hoping he wouldn't figure out I was staring at Cale.

"Are you gonna sit there all day? We have study hall with everyone next so let's go." Loren said grabbed my hand and dragging me out of my seat. We all left to the cafeteria for study hall. This was the one class we all had together.

"Hey guys." Maya said as we entered. We all took a seat at the round table we always sat at during study hall. It was by a window so their was a bunch of natural light on us. Which reminds me....

"Ugh. I forgot my art notebook in my locker. I'll be right back." I said getting up from the table. I was walking out the door when someone bumped into me.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." I said looking up. My heart stopped. Cale was standing three inches away from me.

"It's okay. Don't worry about it." He said, his voice smooth and deep. GAHHH, IT WAS SO SEXY!! I blushed fiercely and hurried past him.

Whyyyyyy? Why was this happening? Yea I'm gay, but I've never gotten like that around anyone! Anyone! I rubbed my cheeks feeling the warmth in them as I walked to my locker. The halls were pretty empty and it was really quiet. I put in my combination and open my locker and grabbed my art notebook. As I began shutting my locker I felt a sharp pain in my side. I grunted and turn to face THEM. Marcus, Kyal, and Vince. The things I hated most in this world. My bullies. Kyal, the leader of their group, smirked at me, while Marcus and Vince snickered behind him.