Yep, I'm....Gay {16}

~~~Cale's POV~~~

Someone was outside banging on the door pretty hard. The moment I opened the door and almost instantly Grant threw himself at me. His cheeks were stained with tears. He was sweating and crying and looked really tired. He wrapped his arms tightly around my neck and sobbed into my chest.

"Grant? Grant, baby, what's wrong?" I asked. He didn't answer. He just kept crying, clinging to me like a newborn baby clinging to its mother. It made my heart ache to see him so upset like this. He wouldn't even move. I looked back at my parents who were giving me concerned looks. Even Danny was surprised. My mom walked over to me and put a a hand over on my shoulder. I picked up Grant, holding him in my arms as if he were a child and he buried his face in my shoulder. He needed me. I turned and walked up the stairs and into my bedroom. I sat down on my bed, keeping him in my lap and rubbed his back waiting for him to calm down. His breathing became steady again and tears had stopped falling from his eyes. After a few moments of silence, he finally sat up and stared into my eyes.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I questioned him. He looked away, not wanting to answer, but I needed him to. I gripped his chin forcing him to turn back to me.

"Tell me what's wrong. Why are you so upset?" I asked. He sighed.

"My parents." He simply said.

"Your parents?" I questioned.

"I told them. I told them I was gay and that I had a boyfriend." He said his eyes watering again.

"Your face. What happened to your face?" I said noticing that one of his cheeks were red and in the shape of a hand.

"I hit the door on my way out." He lied.

"The door gave you a handprint mark?" I said, not in the mood for him to be lying to me.

"Doors can have hands." He said sheepishly.

"You're lying, Grant." I told him wiping a stray tear from his cheek. More tears began falling again.

"Did your parents hit you?" I asked.

"Y-Yes. My dad did." He replied.

"Are you okay?"

"You want the truth?"

"Yes I want the truth."

"No...."

He looked so desperate right now. He was hurt. Way more than I could have imagined.

"They didn't accept you huh?"

"No...they hate me now. I just know they hate me. I'm a disappointment."

"Baby....you're not a disappointment."

"You're only saying that because I'm your boyfriend."

"If you were really a disappointment, would I have asked you out? Would we even be dating right now? Would I....would I have such strong feeling towards you?" I asked.

"I guess not."

"Exactly." I said gripping his hips, and pressing my lips against his. He kissed me deeply puller me closer to him, tangling his fingers in my hair. I pulled back breaking the kiss.

"I can stay here, right?" Grant asked.

"Of course you can." I said ruffling his hair. He crawled from on top of me and yawned.

"You seem tired. You want to go to bed?" I asked him.

"Yea." He said. He took of his shirt and pants, staying only in his boxers and crawled into my bed. I took off my clothes as well and crawled in with him. When I looked over at him he was already fast asleep. I chuckled to myself. He looked so cute. He's so sweet and innocent. I didn't like seeing him getting hurt and I felt so strongly towards him. I think....I think maybe I....love him.