Yep, I'm....Gay {13}

~~~Grant's POV~~~

There was no way. There was no way he had just said that. There was no way Cale Smith had just asked me to be his boyfriend. I stared into his eyes, looking for any sign that this was a joke....but I didn't find one. That serious expression showed again. He was serious. My eyes widened and my lips curved to form a smile. Cale Smith had just asked ME to be HIS boyfriend. He also looked scared. Was he afraid I would say no? That just made me feel even better.

"Yes. Yes, Cale...I would love to be your boyfriend." I said, my smile only getting wider.

He smiled and brought my face closer to his until our lips met. He kissed me and I kissed him back. It felt amazing. He liked me. He actually like me. Cale Smith actually liked me. He pulled back, breaking the kiss and smiled at me, staring into my eyes, a look of pure ecstasy shown in his. He jumped up, pulling me along with him and hugged me, pulling me off the ground. I tossed my cone in the trash as I was held off the ground. I laughed and he stopped looking embarrassed and put me back down.

"I....I don't even know what to say." He said, his green eyes twinkling.

"You don't have to say anything. What you've already said is enough." I said not hiding the big grin plastered on my face. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down to me and kissed him on the lips. I could feel him smiling against mine. I back away remembering we were in public and blushed. Cale chuckled, letting know he noticed.

"So is there anything you wanted to do?" He asked me.

"Well we could just go back to your house." I suggested.

"Okay." He said grabbing my hand and pulled me down the sidewalk back to the ice cream shop. I got in my car and he got in his. I pulled out my phone and called Zoey.

"Hey Grant. What's up?" She said when she picked up.

"I'm extremely happy right now and you'll never guess why." I basically squealed into the phone.

"Why?" She said. I could tell she was smiling by her voice.

"Cale asked me out!" I literally yelled.

"Are you for real?!" She squeaked.

"Yes!"

"So he actually did it!"

"What do you mean?"

She laughed.

"He called me and told me he liked you."

"He told you?!?!"

"Yep. But I didn't think he was gonna ask you out. Oh my god, congrats, Grant."

"Thanks. Talk to you later." I said before hanging up.

A few minutes later we arrived at Cale's house. I got out off my car and walked up to him as he unlocked the door.

"Hey Cale...and Grant" his brother greeted is lifting one eyebrow.

Mrs. Smith walked in the room and stopped when she saw us, "Hey honey....Uh, what's going on here?"

Cale turned to me and smiled, before taking my hand. Danny literally dropped the remote he was holding and a grin spread across his face.

"Mom, Danny...Grant is my boyfriend." He said slowly. Danny jumped off the couch and ran up and hugged Cale.

"I knew it! I knew it! Ha! See mom, I told you he's just like me." He laughed. Mrs. Smith walked up to us and rolled her eyes at Danny.

"This and your looks are probably the only things about you that are the same. You pretty much complete opposites. He's polite and you're rude. He gets good grade while you don't. You used to be so uptight and he-"