Yep I'm....Gay {20; 1 year later} EPILOGUE

~~~Grant's POV~~~

It's been a year. One whole year since I met the love of my life Cale Smith. One year since we got together. One year since my life has changed. Me and my friends are now juniors in high school. I still have my best friend Zoey Blake. And my other friends Maya, Loren, and Evan. And best of all my boyfriend Cale.

"Grant baby?"

I look up from my laptop and smile.

"Hey."

"Hey."

Cale Smith. The one person who cared for me in my time of need even more than Zoey did. He helped me get through a lot. He kept me from commuting suicide. He loved me. And I loved him.

"Are you coming?" He asks.

I nod my head and close my laptop. He walks over to me and snakes his arms around my waist and I place mine around his neck.

"Happy one year anniversary, baby." He whispers. He leans down and kisses me. It's filled with love. A love I never could have imagined before. He pulls back slowly.

"We should get going or we'll be late." He says.

I nod and grab his hand and pull him downstairs.

"Aw look at you two." My mother sighs. My parents had accepted me. They thought Cale was a great person so they didn't mind me being with him anymore. Even my dad liked him better.

"You guys have a nice time." My dad says to me.

"We will." I tell him. I pull Cale outside and get in my car as Cale gets in the passengers side.

Cale rests his hand on mine as I drive us to a restaurant in town.

"Grant! Cale!" Zoey shouts to us as we walk inside. I wave to her and walk over to her.

"Hey guys." I say. Maya, Zoey, Loren, and Evan. My friends. I take a seat in a chair and Cale sits next to me.

"Happy one year anniversary you guys!" They all yell. I laugh.

"It's really been a whole year, huh?" I say.

"Yea." Maya sighs.

"A whole year since the six of us have been together. A whole year since you found yo man." Loren chuckls wiggling his eyebrows. I giggle at the way he did that.

"Aw you're still too cute when you giggle!" Cale says poking my cheek.

"Stop that." I tell him swatting at his hand.

I stop to take a moment to think. My life has been so different ever since Cale walked into it. I stopped being bullied and learned to stand up for myself. I learned to love. I had my first crush, my first kiss, and had even given him my virginity. Cale was the love of my life. He made me happier than I ever thought I could be. And let me experience things I never thought I would. I turn to Cale.

"I love you Cale Smith."

"I love you too Grant Carpenter."

••••••••••

OMG! It's over and this was sooo short! Sad face for real! I'm gonna miss my gaybies. My poor little gaybies, Cale and Grant! So I hope you guys liked this story. If you want to read more awesome BoyxBoy stories go read He's So Not My Type and my other BoyxBoy story which I will be starting soon The Guys I Met At Camp. Bye bye now!