Author's Note

This was also posted in Mate of the Alpha. I just want to make sure most of my readers see this.

Hi everyone. How are you?

I know it's been such a long time since I've written anything on this account.

When I first started my Wattpad I was going into the 8th grade. Now, I start college this month. The amount of time I've spent not writing long stories and only have my old stuff to look back on, makes me realize how much I actually dislike the stories you guys love so much unfortunately. English has always been my best core subject in school. My teachers have loved my writing and I've still written short stories for class that people think are really nice.

The two stories I have uploaded to me were written quite poorly. Not for a 13 year old but now as an 18 year old, they're very cringe and not well developed.

I get lots of comments asking for a sequel for Mate of the Alpha and unfortunately that will more than likely never happen. The story was extremely messy especially towards the end and I don't feel satisfaction from seeing the plot that was that story. I know I left it off with a massive cliffhanger but that was with the intention of finishing the whole story THREE YEARS AGO. Three years ago my creative writing was not as developed and I was much more proud back then because I thought wow look at me writing a story. I was young and didn't have the skills that I have picked up now so writing now and writing back then are two different things.

Yep, I'm....Gay will also not get the spin off about Loren and Evan as that was just a maybe I could. Their story wouldn't be important at all to the original so I really see no reason in feeling like I should write it. It wouldn't just been a bonus. Also Yep, I'm....Gay is written very very poorly. It was the first book I started as a 13 year old and it's low key hard for me to read because of how poorly it's written and how cringe my own characters are. I wasn't putting much thought into the characters and the plot to make the story truly interesting and I have no interest in it.

However, I do want to write again. I still love writing. Just didn't have motivation to write something for this app. I do have a few ideas lingering in my head that I feel I could truly develop and make a good book with the skill I have now. So you may see something new coming from me but also don't believe 100% I'm going to put something out because I am an adult now and I have a lot of adulting to do but stay hopeful. I would love to write for you all again it's just not easy when you like to write good, week developed stories that interest yourself and your readers.

Stay safe, stay happy. I will see you guys another time. <3

Yep, I'm....Gayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें