Yep, I'm....Gay {5}

~~~Cale's POV~~~

I looked at him from the corner of my eye, while taking a bite out of my sandwich. Grant Carpenter. He was incredibly shy around me and kind of awkward. He was good looking though. He had a dark brown hair color and deep blue eyes. He was pretty short too. That was probably why I had run into him on my way into study hall earlier. He was too scrawny either. You could tell he had some muscle on him, but not much. Then there were his friends Loren, the guy with a girl's name, Maya, the dance team member(the school's dance team name was on her shirt), Zoey, the leader as it seemed and was very bubbly, and Evan, the redhead on the basketball team. An interesting group.

Riiing. The bell went off and it was time to go back to class.

"Hey well it was nice meeting you guys. Thanks for inviting me to sit with you guys, Zoey." I said getting up to go throw my trash away.

"Oh no problem! It was great to have here with us!" She said smiling. She glance at Grant who blushed immediately after. A little confused, I smiled back and went over to a garbage can. When I turned around to go get my stuff a pretty girl walked up to me.

"Hi there." She said smiling. She had nice long hair that reached her waist, and soft hazel eyes. She had quite a slender figure and was quite tall. Maybe a couple inches shorter than me. She was beautiful.

"Hey." I said back smirking and lifting one eyebrow. She pushed her hair back behind her ear.

"You're new here, right? My name's Audrey." She said holding her hand out to me. I gladly took it.

"Cale." I said back.

"Cale? I like it." She said giggling softly. Man, was she cute.

"Well cool. I just wanted to say hi and welcome to Hearst High. I should get back to my friends but you should call me sometime." She said taking my hand and slipping a piece of paper in it. She turned and walked of looking back over her shoulder once to give me a small wave. I opened the piece of paper and saw her number written on it. I shoved the piece of paper into my sweatshirt pocket and headed back to the table to grab my stuff.

"Whoa. Did u just get Audrey Callahan's number?" Loren asked staring at me.

"You bet I did." I smirked taking it out and waving it in his face.

"No way, dude. She's like the hottest girl in school." Evan said trying to snatch the slip of paper from me. I tucked it back in my pocket and laughed at him. I looked over at Grant who looked slighting annoyed. Was he jealous? Well I guess if she was the hottest girl in school, I see why he'd be.

"I gotta get to math so I'll catch you guys later. Although Grant has the same class with me so wanna walk?" I said turning to him. His cheeks turned a bright red when he looked up.

"S-Sure." He said returning his eyes to the floor. We walked out of the cafeteria and began down the hallway to math together. It was awkwardly silent. He never looked up at me and said a single thing. Was he that jealous? As we entered the room together whispers arose from many of the girls in class. This like "he's cute" and "did you see the cute new guy". I was used to things like that. Girls said things like that about me all the time at my old school. I even heard one of the guys whisper "can you believe Audrey gave him her number". I smiled to myself and took my seat next to Grant, who had that annoyed expression on his face again. I laughed to myself. I was used to other guys being jealous of me. I had an easy time getting girls to like me. They just did. I didn't speak to Grant the entire class period because I didn't want him to be mad speaking to me.

After math I had art. I walked in the class room and took my seat next to Zoey when she motioned for me to come over. She still had a big smile on her face.