CHAPTER 1

Younha's POV:

"Yah! Hana would you come out of room!?" I yelled. Hana and me are childhood best friends since our kindergarten. Both our parents are always on business trips, and that made us hang out together often. Though our houses are a block apart, we almost stay together. Our brothers are good friends with each other and they both take care of us.

"Aish! This girl is never coming out of her room!" I mumbled

"Aish! This girl is never coming out of her room!" I mumbled. We planned to go out for shopping to pick out clothes as our college is going to start next week. "Hanaaaaa! It's getting late! Don't be so lazy!"

And there she is! Coming out of her room as if she doesn't have a care in this world! I gave a smack on her head "Be responsible for at least once before you die! I won't be always beside you taking care of you" I smacked her head. She pouted before mumbling an 'ouch'

Hana's POV:

"Yah! Come out already!" Younha has been yelling from a while, sitting in the hallway. We planned to pick some clothes for our college. She's like my sister. She is one year older than me. I respect her but it's like we belong to a totally different species. I'm lazy and sensitive. But being with Younha makes me feel strong. I'm happy that we get along really well. But I don't like her always taking care of me like I'm a toddler. 

I took my phone along with my purse and walked outside the room. I could feel that I'm gonna get my rear kicked for being late but, oh well. She gave me a smack on my head. "Ouch"

We walked out of our house. Younha got her car because guess why? I'm lazy to drive by myself, plus I don't have a license.

We reached the mall started picking our outfits. We almost picked our stuff and then went to Han river, our favorite spot. We had our dinner at a restaurant. Younha dropped me off at my place.

Looks like Jimin is already home. I took my shoes off and went into the living room. "Ah! Done with shopping? Did u get all the things you wanted for college?" Jimin asked, taking my bags from me. I nodded with a smile. I never called him Oppa, and he doesn't mind me calling him by his name. He is caring but annoys me whenever I'm not in a mood for that. I wish I had his cute eye smile. I can't stay mad at him for long when he smiles at me. He is more like a best friend than a brother. He  understands me. Since our parents are always abroad on business trips, he is the only one who is close to me. We both have same views on our parents - controlling and annoying.

He prepared dinner for us but was upset as I ate outside because usually we eat together cause the only time we see each other, talk to each other is during Dinner. But I still accompanied him as he was eating his dinner and I had some milk with cookies.

We talked about what all happened today

We talked about what all happened today. This is the best thing, we just sit there and talk about a lot of stuffs which don't necessarily have any great importance, but we still do. As he have to go for work early, we finished eating fast and went back to our own bedrooms and fell asleep. I was excited for college.