CHAPTER 3

Hana's POV:

I woke up as soon as the alarm went off. After a warm shower I got ready. I went downstairs and had bread with peanut butter for breakfast. I finished my breakfast and was waiting for Younha.

Soon Younha arrived and we drove to college. As we entered the class room I heard someone calling Younha. Then we saw that it was the same girl whom we met yesterday. 'Minah' was her name. She was short, bronze hair color with highlights. She seems like a really bright person, so cheerful.

"Hey! Minah" Younha said as we walked towards her. She seemed excited to tell us something "Did you see the boys that joined today?" she whispered to us with a smile. I looked at Younha, who seemed not so interested in the topic. We smiled at her in response.

Then suddenly we heard a commotion outside the classroom. Maybe the Professor is on his way to our class. As I looked up, their were two tall boys standing next to each other beside the Professor. One guy had brown, bowl cut hair, parted at the side, which suited his baby looking face. He had a well defined jawline, which compliments his side profile very well. He looked like a bunny with those doe like eyes and a cute smile. His smile made me feel warm all over.

The other guy was taller than the first one. His dark brown hair, pulled down covering his forehead, parted in the middle. His face had flawless proportions. He looked like a painting come to life. A living breathing doll. It made me wonder if he was even real. He had soft smile on his face, occasionally nodding at whatever the professor was telling them.

I realized I was staring at them for too long so I turned to Younha

I realized I was staring at them for too long so I turned to Younha. She was still looking at them.

"Good Morning students! Two more students will be joining us this year, meet your new classmates" the Professor announced.

"Hello everyone, I'm Jeon Jungkook" "Good Morning everyone, my name is Kim Taehyung" they both bowed.

"OK boys go take your seats" the professor nodded at them with a smile.

They walked towards their seats, earning gasps from the girls on their way. Finally the class has begun. After the class was done me and Younha started walking towards the cafeteria. As we made our way to the cafeteria, I noticed that those guys are making their way towards us.