CHAPTER 4

Hana's POV:

Younha dropped me at my place. As soon as I entered, I saw Jimin making dinner. I looked at him smiling as he waved at me.

"Go fresh up, I need to speak to you about something ' . I nodded at him, and went to my room. After 15 minutes I went to the kitchen and saw Jimin who was arranging plates and I helped him. We started eating and then he started "Did you make new friends?" He asked.

"Younha and me met a girl yesterday. Her name was Minah. She seemed nice" I replied before taking a sip of water. "OK good" he replied while going through his phone. Then he showed me a picture of the bunny dude and the doll dude on his phone.

"Do you know them?" I asked instantly. He smiled at me "He is friend of mine, from the dance studio. I asked him to look after you at school" My head snapped up immediately "Mwo? So you're telling me that you hired a baby sitter for me? I raised an eyebrow.

He chuckled "No Hana.. I'm telling that he can be a good friend to you. If you and Younha have any problem you can approach him as I won't be there with you all the time". I scoffed "Pfft.. what problems? If you're talking in terms of safety, I can protect myself very well. I can demonstrate now if you wish" I cracked my knuckles, making them pop.

"Ok fine. I'm just saying to be a good friend to him. That kid is a shy one. He's kind of an introvert. He sucks at making friends" he stood up making his way to the sink, placing his plate in it. Introvert? Him? He seemed more like a flirty kingka from dramas.

I got up with my plate and placed it in the sink. "I'll do the dishes. You can go sleep" I smiled at him. Jimin gave a peck on my forehead and smiled at me "Thank you. Good Night Hana" I smiled back at him.

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up to the sound of alarm. It was 6o'clock. Then I immediately got up to have a warm shower. I was getting ready and I heard the door bell. I know who that is. Taehyung and me took the apartments in the same building but on different floors. I quickly opened the door. "Good morning Jagi~" he smiled at me widely. "Eww stop saying those things to me!!" I retorted.

He chuckled at my reply

He chuckled at my reply. He does that always. He annoys me with these kind of things and I think I'm getting used to his peculiar behaviour. But he seems extra energetic today. I had a toast with some milk. I got ready and we went to college.

As soon as we entered the classroom I spotted Hana with her friend, talking. I went towards them and slammed my hand on her desk, startling her. "Yah! What is wrong with you? " she asked, her eyes wide.

"So do you know who I am now?? " I sat in the front seat, facing her. She rolled her eyes.

"Did he mention that I'm his favorite Dongsaeng??" I asked raising my brows

"Did he mention that I'm his favorite Dongsaeng??" I asked raising my brows. She smiled sarcastically "No! He didn't mention anything about you being his favourite, but he said that you were a stalker and to stay away from you"

"Mianhe, I should've introduced myself properly. I'm Jungkook" I stretched out my hand. She took my hand "Nice to meet you" she replied. "But seriously, I thought you were a stalker or something" she giggled. I feigned an expression of hurt, pressing my hand to my chest.

Soon our professor came. After the class was done I invited Hana, Minah and Younha so that we all can have lunch together. They agreed and we all walked together towards the cafeteria.

...................

Few days passed and we all grew close. It was fun meeting up with those girls and spending time together. We troll around like kids when we all were together, making fun of each other, stealing food, playing with hair, throwing paper balls during classes and what not. Our classmates named us as 'Extras'

 Our classmates named us as 'Extras'

__________________________