CHAPTER 8

Minah pov:

  By seeing jimin that way broke my heart. 'jimin, get up and please sit on the couch or on the bed' I asked him by giving my hand. He slowly got on his let and we both sat on the couch. He then asked me if I was late so that he can drop me. I said its OK. Then I tried to talk to him. 'Jimin, you can talk to me whatever you want to, you know that right' he then slowly looked at me with his tearful eyes. How much has he been going through to be in this situation. 'Jimin, it's OK!  Please.. It's OK! '

  'you know.. Since two days I'm having these dreams which I can't even imagine to happen on real life'

I can't sleep, and if I want to sleep, these dreams haunt me,  like as if something will happen to the girls and- ' he started  crying. 'Hey!  you and I  know it's not real and the girls will be fine' I said.

'and the worst thing is my parents didn't even come to look at us? They just asked how she is , I mean are they even parents! He starting hitting his fist onto the wall. 'Hey!!  Stop it, why are you hurting yourself'His tears won't stop. 'hey! Hey!  Look at me..' you are not alone, we all are here' I placed my both hands on his cheeks and slowly whipped his tears off his eyes. 'Come here ' I held him close in my arms. Seconds later I pulled away and gave a glance at  his eyes which tuned red and puffy. 'jimin take some rest, I'll be here' i said him and he denied me staying here but I have to and I did. He slowly closed his eyes, and I tugged him in a blanket and placed a pillow below his head. I sat on the chair beside him for some time. Then he suddenly woke up with heavy breathing which startled me. I ran towards him and he looked at me as if something bad happened to somebody.  His eyes were widened and his breathing was heavy. 

His dreams-

I quickly gave a hug assuring everything is fine, and it's just a dream. He placed his head over my shoulder and sobbed in between his breath. I ruffled his hair, calming him.

       'you OK? I asked and he nodded looking at the ground. 'I think you should Leave' he said looking straight into my eyes. I nodded in response and started to walk out then he suddenly pulled me into his arms and said 'I know what you are doing here, and how to feel around me, but it's not a right time' I let a gasp listening his words but what he said was right. 'yes it's not the right time, but call me whenever you need someone to share things' I said pulling him closer.

Then I walked away without looking behind

Then I walked away without looking behind. When I came downstairs Taehyung and Jungkook were sleeping on the couch. I pulled out some sheets and covered them. I locked the door from out side and went back home.

I wasn't expecting that, but at least he knows how I feel. It's OK if he don't feel the same, but I need to help him get stronger.

Jin Pov:

  A week passed and the girls are still the same. I usually stay with them and check on boys at times. I sat beside Younha and suddenly I got a beep sound indicating I received a text.