CHAPTER 7

Taehyung POV:

I stepped out of the ICU and noticed Jungkook approaching me, and minah followed him. I was trying to be OK! But I couldn't. Jungkook don't deserve this! It's hard for someone like him. I was hesitating to open up with him because I know he cannot handle the situation.

"Tae, how are they?? Can I see them" he said and started walking towards the ICU until I stopped him. He looked at me and I started. "Not sure when she will wake up"....  "and Younha will be fine after some time" Jungkook was about to burst into tears. I pulled him close and hugged to calm him. He was whimpering, I pulled minah into the hug too. Seeing them cry didn't help holding back my tears.

___________

Jungkook POV:

After some time I entered the ICU. Younha and Hana were lying on the bed, Unconscious. The only thing I could hear is monitors. Jimin hyung sat next to Hana's bed holding on to her hand.

Jin hyung was checking on both the girls and after some time he sat next to Younha's bed resting his head in his hands

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Jin hyung was checking on both the girls and after some time he sat next to Younha's bed resting his head in his hands. He is always a cheerful hyung but seeing him like this broke my heart.

__________________________

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

__________________________

Me and Tae came back home as minah will be taking care of them. We didn't speak a word. It was like the whole world is muted. We were just laying ourselves down not closing eyes.

"I wish this didn't happen" Taehyung mumbled. I didn't look at him. All I could think was me asking Hana out and how excited she looked. Everything turned out bad. "Jungkook she will be fine..they will be fine" said taehyung trying to calm me down.

Jimin pov:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Jimin pov:

After arranging everything in the hospital, I reached home. As soon as I entered my house it felt weird. The house was silent like a dead tunnel. The one who always roam around, jumping, laughing along with younha-. For the first time I felt Alone. I reached out to my phone to check messages.

I think it's better if all of us stay together for time being

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I think it's better if all of us stay together for time being. We all can manage looking over the girls. I immediately replied him and went for some warm shower.

                       --  *1 week later*  --

    Taehyung pov:

Me and Jungkook were staying at Hana's place. Jimin hyung was so distracted, and couldn't concentrate on anything. Jin hyung use to come directly to us after his work but mostly spent his time at hospital. Minah use to visit us frequently to check on us. Recently we found out minah's feelings towards jimin hyung.

  Today she will be visiting us so I decided it's the right time to help her with the situation. As soon as we finished our dinner she helped jimin hyung with dishes. Then jimin left upstairs to take some rest and minah sat beside us tired. 'minah can I ask you something?' I asked turning towards her. 'yes' and she faced us. ' do you, like...mmh Idk how to ask' I stuttered while asking but then Jungkook asked her directly!  'do u like jimin?' she widened her eyes not expected that question. 'was I that obviously?' she answered seconds later. 'no- but yes,  then why don't you say it to Hyung , he may have feeling towards you or at least he might have traced out your feelings for him' I continued. 'I'm not sure!  What if he don't?' she asked.  I felt sorry for her. 'I even told Younha and Hana the day before the accident and they were happy....But!  These things happened and - ' I quickly pulled her closer so that she feels OK. 'Yah!  Even me and Jungkook are your friends and we'll help you' I assured her. 'I think you should check over jimin more offen.'

Minah pov:

What taehyung said was right. Jimin should get back normal even though the situations are not so good to be normal. I will give my best to make him feel better. Even if he don't find my feeling towards him its fine for me. I slowly went upstairs to check on him. I knocked on the door but no response. I tried to open it and gladly it was unlocked. 'jimin? '  I called out ensuring him my presence. I looked for him and I was devastated when I found him on the floor.

 I looked for him and I was devastated when I found him on the floor

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

He used to smile in fornt of us but when he is alone..he just! I slowly walked towards him and sat beside him. 'Jimin?' I whispered softly. 'Jimin! It's OK you can talk to me' I said without even thinking. He slowly looked at me 'minah what are you doing here? I-i think I didn't lock my room' he said distracting me for not letting his situation be noted.