CHAPTER 10

Jin pov:

It's been more than a week and still the girls are same. All these thoughts running through my mind and suddenly nurse called my name "Dr. Kim,  it's younha. Her blood pressure is dropping".

"what!! I ran towards the ward and she was surrounded by two more doctors. "what's wrong with her? Her pulse was normal minutes ago-"

After an hour she was stable And the fellow doctors assured that she will be awake any minute now. Jimin and the others reached the hospital knowing the incident.

Jimin : how is she? 

Jin : she is fine

Hyejung : thank God! 

Taehyung and Jungkook sat beside her while we were talking. Suddenly Taehyung called me "Hyung!  She just moved here fingers-"

"what-" I sat beside her trying to wake her up. "younha? Can you hear me??"  she tried opening her eyes, breathing sharply. "thank God! Younha" I kissed her forehead knowing she is alright. I feel so relieved.

Younha : *weakly* what happened?

Jin : everything is alright now, don't worry.

Younha : whe- where is hana

Jin : she is-

Jungkook : she is in coma!

Taehyung : hey Jungkook watch your words.

Jungkook : I just-

Taehyung : wait outside Jungkook, we need to talk

Younha : what is wrong with y'all. Jimin where is Hana

Jimin : she is there *points towards hana*

Younha : can I see her

She slowly started to force her body to move. " hey, you can't walk right now, take some rest and then you can see her. Give your body some rest" I said helping her lay back down. "please-" she tried to convince but I denied.

  Jimin : Don't worry hyung she is alright.

Jin : yeah she is, but Hana

Hyejung: she'll be fine too I promise.

Jimin : thank you.

Hyejung pov:

Hyejung pov:

    I asked jin to be here with younha "just wait for a minute I have to go talk to the boys". Taehyung and Jungkook seems arguing about something until they noticed me coming.

Hyejung : what is going on?

Taehyung : nothing

Jungkook : nothing? You asked me to shut my mouth! Is that nothing? 

Taehyung : what-  I asked you to watch what you say before Younha

"wait- WAIT!!" I shouted making the boys startled.

Hyejung:  What taehyung said was right. Don't say anything about the situation to younha. She need some rest, And when she is fine, we'll talk to her.

Jungkook : fine!  I'm sorry-

Taehyung : it's okay Jungkook, things happen. Just act normal for Younha.

Hyejung : yes. And you both can go home and take some rest.

I sent the boys home after explaining everything. Something is going on between these two, mostly Jungkook. He seems disturbed and he started arguing for little things. I'm worried what this situation will lead to..

                                  💜💜...