CHAPTER 5

Time skip - few months later

Hana's POV:

As time passed everyone became an important part of my life. It would get boring without them. Jungkook and me were getting closer day by day. One day he asked me out for a date. We really enjoyed each other's company. It wasn't like a couple date. I wasn't sure whether I really have feelings for him or I have a crush on him. He treats me like the rest of our friends. May be I'm over assuming things? But it feels really good whenever I'm around him. Jungkook, me, Minah, Taehyung and Younha hang out a lot and often plan movie nights and sleepovers at my place.

Minah started behaving strange lately. Whenever she comes for a sleepover, I always see her looking at my brother Jimin. She isn't awkward or anything with my brother, in fact they get along really well. Jimin is really fond of Minah. I guess Minha is secretly crushing on Jimin but she didn't open up neither to Jimin nor to us. We were just waiting for a right time to confirm it.

___________________________

Younha has been waiting for me and I quickly took my stuff and we both started from home. "Hana, when are you planning to get your license?" she asked starting the car. "Why? Are you telling me that you're done with picking me up everyday?" I questioned turning on the radio. "Yah, I didn't mean that. Who's gonna drive you if I'm not available?" she raised a brow. "Yeah, you're right but you know how Jimin is right? He still thinks I'm not old enough to drive. He's being too overprotective" I sighed.

Finally we reached our college and we saw the boys outside waiting for us.

We had a quick hug

We had a quick hug. Though we all met yesterday and went out for a movie, we acted as if we met after a long break. Then we all reached our class. Minah was silent this time, usually she throw papers at us with a message.. as in chatting. I looked at Younha and then we both looked at minah. She wasn't listening to the class, instead was playing with her fingers. I looked at Younha again mumbling 'what is wrong with her!?' Younha shrugged having no clue. Then the class has come to an end. I quickly ran to Taehyung and asked him and Jungkook to go wait in the cafeteria. They looked at me in a confused state but agreed. As soon as the boys went out of our view, I pulled Younha towards minah. We sat beside her. 'Hey! You OK? you keep zoning out lately'. She was silent for some time and then she started. 'Actually Hana I should have told you this long back but I didn't know how too!' I looked back at Younha confussed.To Me?? I said. 'I have a crush on your brother jimin!!' she spoke with her eyes and fist closed. I skipped a beat for a second. 'You have a crush on jimin??' I said. she stood up to run from us but Younha had a grip on minah hand making her stop. 'wow!' I shouted jumping making then startle.

'Minah... I love you! I know! You are really good and I'm happy that you opened up with us. May be your existence can change my brother's life and make it even better' I shouted pulling  minah into a tight hug. But! I started making their smiles turning down. ' you should talk about this directly to jimin. He should know how you feel'. Then their was a moment of silence. 'She will when the right time comes ' Younha ended with a smile breaking the silence. Then we all walked to the cafeteria. The boys were sitting on a table at our regular spot.

 The boys were sitting on a table at our regular spot

We all started eating. Taehyung feeds Jungkook whenever his food taste really good. ' Aegyo! You two brothers are adorable!' I said chuckling.

I could feel Jungkook was staring at me and that was giving me goosebumps

I could feel Jungkook was staring at me and that was giving me goosebumps. 'So why didn't you girls come along with us to the cafeteria' Tae spoke. 'Just girls stuff Tae-Tae' Younha said chuckling. Then we went to the class. Finally the day ended. As I was waiting for Younha near her class i got a text from Jungkook.

In text:

Kookiee : Can we talk Hana? Like for a minute.

Me: Sure!

Kookiee : Near the baseball ground in 5 :-)!

As soon as I finished texting I walked towards the ground and I saw Jungkook waving at me. I smiled and approached him. 'what is it? ' I started. He broke the silence and stared right into my eyes. I could feel my heart is pounding. This was not his 'Regular flirty looks'. 'Hana...' can we like umm go for a date? he said 'Ya sure!' I said without even thinking for a second. "No Hana! A real date! Not the one we all hangout". I looked at him with my eyes wide open. "I was happy!! Soo happy!". I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck "yes! Yes! " He chuckled listening to my words and hugged me back.

--------------------------------------------------------

Me after reading my own story: