Chapter 4: Jealousy

"I hate him" I mutter watching Josh attempting to be sneaky and slipping a girl in the janitor's closet. Its been a week and I swear he's already been through almost half of the girls in the school. "Why?" Mason asks confused looking down at me with his green eyes. "He's such a man whore" I admit tightening my grip on my books, "I swear he doesn't have any respect for himself" I scoff watching him close the door behind himself.

I had no idea why seeing Josh with girls bothered me so much. It isn't like I wanted to take him for a spin, it was more like I wanted to be his friend, be the one who helped him out and get along with his parents again, but one look at him and I know there's no hope for him.

"Why don't I take you out tonight?" Mason suggest making me look up at him "I could take you to the park and we can have a nice picnic under the stars" he suggest wiggling his brows making me laugh. "Why not?" I smile just as the bell rings. "I'll see you later baby" He says before leaning down and pecking my lips.

Since I already know Spanish and I don't need to take the class it leave me with a free period where I focus on doing all my homework. I walk to the library and take my usual seat enjoying the peacefulness, that is until the door opens and a certain brunette boy walks in.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me" I mutter quickly shifting my gaze back to my English essay, hoping that he'll just leave me alone, but with my luck he sits right in front of me. "Blondie" he smiles making me look up at him with a glare. I can't help but notice 3 dark hickeys on his neck making my heart break a little.

"What do you want?" I ask annoyed, "I didn't know you had a free" he admits leaning back in his seat. "Well now you do, so leave" I snip shifting my gaze back down. "Someone's feisty today" he laughs looking down at my work, "English huh?" I roll my eyes "Man whore huh?" I shoot back causing him to smirk.

"Oh what's the problem cutie?" He asks amusement lacing every word "You want a turn?" He asks making me laugh "You wish" This time he laughs and leans forwards. "The offer stands gorgeous, I know you won't be able to resist me" he whispers, I raise my brow "I don't know what you're trying to do but it's definitely not working" I admit.

"I'm just saying you'd be missing out on a fun time" I roll my eyes and try and focus my attention back on my homework.

~🏍~

Maya's different. She's doesn't fall on her knees begging for me like all the other girls do, which is why I find her intriguing. I want to break her, I want her to not be able to resist me.

That's why I make out with all the other girls, to try and get under her skin. If she liked me, it'd bother her, and from what I'm seeing it's working. Even with her boyfriend by her side her eyes never leave mine, she's always watching me and the anger she hides when I touch a girl makes me laugh, she was so jealous.

She'd definitely be a fun time. People who just let you do whatever you want with them, start to get a little boring, but someone like Maya, now they'd be a fucking challenge and I'm definitely up for that. I bite my lip gazing down at her, she is really gorgeous.

Her long blonde hair is tied back in a high ponytail with two strands falling on the side of her face. She has a black long sleeve crop top paired with a jean jacket and high waisted jeans and black boots. She looked amazing today. Especially with those tight jeans on, that girl had an ass.

"Will you stop staring?" She mutters not bothering to look up at me. I shake my head amused and decide to go on my phone.

~🏍~

I walk in the bathroom and find Maya brushing her hair. I furrow my brows when I look down at her outfit, ripped jeans and a black off the shoulder long sleeved shirt. "You going out?" I ask leaning against the door frame as I watch her fix her hair. "Mhm" she hums in response "Mason?" She nods.

"Aren't you going to be a little cold?" I question motioning to all her skin exposed. "And that is exactly why I'm going to be wearing a jacket you dumbo" she replies making me chuckle. "Nice insult" I compliment making her shoot me a grin "I've got plenty" she replies making me smile.

"Where is he taking you?" I curiously ask crossing my arms over my chest. "What are you my father now?" She asks looking at me with furrowed brows "No but I am curious" I answer making her sigh.

"Central park" she replies simply with a shrug "We're going to have a picnic" she adds. I raise my brows "So basically a make out place where he can reach third base with you" I says causing her eyes to widen and her head to whip in my direction. "What? No!" She exclaims as a slight blush colours her cheek. "We're actually just going to eat and talk, he isn't like you Josh" she says just as the sound of knocking is heard. "That's him" she says shooting me a smile before grabbing her jacket and walking away. I watch as she opens the door and greets him with a soft kiss causing me to bite my lip. "He's one lucky guy" I murmur to myself with a smirk.

~🏍~

The sound of the door opening makes me look up from the movie I was watching in the living room to the hallway where the front door is. Maya's parents were out on a date meaning I was left alone in the house. The door slams shut making me jump a little and Maya stomps her way into her room before slamming her door. I look at the hallway confused and decide to see what's going on with her.

"Maya?" I ask stopping in front of her door and knocking softly. "Are you okay?" I ask leaning against her door. "Fuck off!" She shouts taking me aback, I frown "Did I do something?" I ask clearly confused.

Seconds later the door is thrown open making me stumble a little. My eyes land on her and widen when I notice she's been crying. "You guys are fucking asswholes and I swear if I hear your voice or see your stupid face again I'll kill you!" She yells before slamming the door in my face, leaving me extremely confused and shocked. "So much for trying to help" I murmur as my heart breaks a little. I sigh and walk back to the living room to continue my movie.

______________________________
If you liked this chapter make sure to vote and comment down below your thoughts and opinions,

Or...

Cry coz school's about to start again

-Mel❤