Chapter 2

The two quietly walked back to their final lesson, charms. The minute they walked inside Professor Flitwick's classroom James spotted them.

"There you are!" he exclaimed.

Sirius smiled and sat down, Remus on the opposite side of James. Flitwick had obviously been waiting for them because he started the lesson right away.

"Well then," Flitwick started "As you know, your O.W.L.S will be coming up rather soon, so I though we would review today!"

"Let's start with something easy. Who can tell me what is the Disillusionment Charm is?"

A slytherin girl's hand shot up abruptly, a girl by the name of Narcissa Black. She was snobby and had terrible pure blood morals, but was eager to learn and very intelligent.

"Yes, Ms.Black." Flitwick said.

Narcissa cleared her throat and started, "The Disillusionment Charm is used to hide people and certain objects."

"Excellent! 5 points to Slytherin!"

The rest of the lesson was a blur to Remus and he was only snapped back to reality when James shook him.

"C'mon, it's time for dinner." James said.

"I'm not that hungry. I think I'll just go study."

James whined and protested, "Just come eat! The full moon is only in a few days."

"Fine," Remus replied "I'll go."

"Okay, then lets head to the Great Hall. Sirius went ahead already."

"Great...," He whispered.

Remus knew what that meant, and when they arrived it was not a surprise at all to see Sirius and Melanie sitting grossly close together. Remus rolled his eyes, and after James sat down began to walk away. He couldn't bare Melanie.

"Moony. Where are you going?" said Sirius, perplexed.

"To sit with Lily," was all he said.

Melanie was also confused, "Is it me?"

"No," Sirius replied "He's been acting weird all week."

James too was confused, but could tell it was indeed something to do with Melanie. It was confirmed by seeing Remus glaring at Sirius' girlfriend from across the Great Hall. Dinner had barely concluded when Remus marched out of the Great Hall. Sirius ran after him.

"Remus!" Sirius shouted, making Remus walk faster. "Stop!"

"Butterbeer," Remus told the Fat Lady, as the painting swung open.

Sirius was barely there fast enough to slip through the painting, but it wasn't worth it. Remus was gone. He walked down to their dorm and tried to open it.

It was locked.

"That won't work!" Sirius shouted. "Alohomora."