Chapter 1 ~ Beach City ~

You, Y/N, a half human half gem hybrid where moving to non other then..yup you guessed it, Beach City!

You and your Father had made plans to move their YEARS ago, but had never really gone through with it due to financial problems. So, one day, you and your day finally packed up, got in your rented moving van and drove to Beach City.

—————-

Once you had arrived, you unpacked all your things and had decided to go exploring. As this place used to be where your mother resided until she met your father Mr. ( Your last name ).

You took your time exploring, looking around at all the nice looking shops near the coast line, buying a small thing of fries as you went as a small snack even!

Everything was going well, it was normal until you met a boy, he was tall, about 5'7 and was wearing a pink jacket and a black star shirt.

" Hello! I'm Steven! You new around here? " He asked with a smile. " Oh! Yes!, I'm Y/N nice to meet you! "

You respond as you shook his hand.
" Well Y/N, if you ever need someone to show you around, I'm your guy! I actually just came back for a visit after travelling around for awhile! "

After a long while of just sitting on the beach and chatting you decided it was time for you to head back, as it was indeed getting late and the sun was setting.

You two waved your goodbyes as you began your walk home. Everything was about to change for you, the normal life you thought you where getting at beach city, wasn't going to be what you where expecting.

A/N
( Hi!! So yes this is the start of the revamped book! I'm posting chapter 2 in a moment )