Chapter 6 -The Attack-

Day's if not weeks passed from when you had first arrived to beach city, you, the gems and Steven had been doing some extra training, just in case their was another attack or attempted kidnapping for you.

" That's right! Move your left then your right foot! " Pearl said, as today was your first sword fighting lesson.

" Watch out! " Steven shouted as the holo pearl tried slicing at you, but luckily you where able to dodge it in time.

The simulation ended, and the holo pearl disappeared, as garnet came out of the beach house with two water bottles and two small bags, one was chaps and one was your favourite bag chips as well.

" Thought you two would like a small snack after training! " Garnet said as she handed Y/N and Steven the bags of Chaps and water.

" Thanks Garnet! This is just what I needed! " Y/N said as she practically inhaled the bag of chaps. " Wow! Someone was hungry! " Steven said while laughing.

( Small Time Skip! )

A few hours had passed, Everything seemed normal, no attacks, no corrupted gems on the loose, and not a single suspicious looking Gem or Human in sight. So the gems Y/N and Steven were having what they thought was a nice little picnic on the beach, but that was about to change as they would soon meet 2 very unhappy gems, who both hate earth and just everything about it, ESPECIALLY rebels.

" So that's the girl? " One gem said to the other through the calling line, as they where both on different ships.

" Yes it is, but I don't understand why my diamond wanted us to go on different ships! Wouldn't it be
obvious that there would be an attack coming? "

" Well yeah! " The other gem said as she scoffed in annoyance, " It makes us look more menacing! "

" Ohhhhhh okay, now I get it! " The other gem said as the other face palmed and ended the call.

Something big was on its way, and little did Y/N know that this attack would flip her life right around and change everything.