Chapter 3 - Cowards -

You began to panic, as you drew closer and closer to what seemed to be a ship. You being you, thought the only reasonable thing to do was to scream.

So you did, hoping that someone out there could hear you. But the more you kicked and screamed, the angrier the gem that was holding you got.

" SHUT UP! " the gem yelled, you then stopped, because you began hearing something in the forest around you.

The two gems stopped, looking around. Then the one beside the gem that had been holding you began speaking as they continued looking in all directions.

" Who's there? Show yourself! " The gem said, clearly trying to be tough by showing aggression, but honestly these two gems sounded like they had no idea what they where doing, and were  not prepared for this job whatsoever.

Then, the boy from earlier and three other figures emerged from behind one of the bushes, two charging at one gem and the other two charging at the one who was holding you over there shoulder.

Like an idiot the gem dropped you, causing you to drop to the ground harshly, as they began booking it, not caring if they got shattered, they just wanted to get away.

The other gem soon followed not far behind, as the boy from earlier held out his hand to help you up.

" Are you alright? I heard screaming! Did they do anything to hurt you? "

You looked at him in shock, you had no idea what just happened and why to random gems had just followed you halfway to your house, and tried to kidnap you to take you 'Home'