Chapter 2 - The End Of The Cherade -

As you began your walk home, you felt as though you where being watched. So you being the paranoid person you where, saw two medium sized figures dive into the nearby shrubbery behind you.

" Hey! Who's there? " You called out, unaware to who or what you where calling out to.

The two figures emerged from the shrubbery they had previously quickly hidden in, and started charging at you quite quickly

You being both shocked and angry started booking it, not knowing who would want to chase you, from what you heard this town was crime free!

Sadly, you weren't as fast as you hoped you'd be, the two figures quickly got to you and one of them had tightly grabbed your shoulders holding you in place.

" Hey!, let me go! " You shouted as you where carried off into the woods.

" THIS is who we came here for? " One of the two figures said. " She's quite smaller then what we where told, I thought I'd have to poof her! " another said as you kicked and squirmed.

" LET ME GO! " you shouted, trying to be as loud as possible.

" Oh cut the act my diamond, your little charade is over, It's time to come home. " the figure who was carrying you over your shoulder said, as you then realized, that these weren't just some strange figures, these where gems.