Chapter 4 - Confusion -

You took Stevens hand, and he and who you soon found out was Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl, walked you home. Making sure the two gems from earlier weren't following behind.

" Well good night Y/N! I'll come back tomorrow morning to take you to the temple so we can talk about what happened earlier. " Steven said as you waved him goodbye closing your door and going to bed.

——————
The next morning you wen't downstairs, ate some of your favourite breakfast with your father, and waited for Steven to come pick you up to take you to the temple to talk about what happened the night previous.

You where still pretty confused though, who where those gems? Why did they follow you home? And what charade did they think you where playing? These where the questions you'd ask yourself for hours until Steven came and knocked on your front door.

" Y/N! It's so nice to see you! Did you sleep well? " Steven asked as you had bent down to tie one of your shoes.

" Oh yeah I'm good, just tired and VERY confused about what had happened last night "

You said as you stood up, got into Stevens car and drove to the temple that he had mentioned the night previous.

Once you had arrived, Steven let you inside and you began to relay the nights events so that they could understand the situation a bit more.

" Diamond? What do you mean they called you a diamond? You don't look anything like a gem! "

Pearl said, looking tense.

" Unless.. " Garnet began, " by any chance Y/N, do you have a gem? "

" Well yeah, but I never really knew what it was. " You said, as you looked toward your stomach, as that's where your gem placement was.

The four of them looked quite interested as Amethyst began to speak, " So, where is it then? "

" Oh! " you paused as you lifted up your shirt just enough that they could see your gem " Right here. "

" But how?! I thought- " Garnet said as she looked to Pearl who was now just sitting on the couch shaking.

" Pearl? What's wrong? " Amethyst asked as Pearl just shook her head.

" There's something I need to tell you.. " Pearl said as she looked to Garnet Amethyst and Steven, Then you as well but you where just as confused as everyone else.