Chapter 5 -The Truth-

Pearl trembled as she slowly started to speak, " Steven your mother- " She paused trying to figure out a way to word it with out angering anyone.

" She was in alliance with Pink, " Steven and the others looked shocked while you just stood there not really understanding what was going on still.

" She had made an agreement with Rose to fake her shattering so she could live freely on Earth. "

Pearl sighed as Garnet spoke up. " So she was the other Rose Quartz we fought along side with in the war?- "

" She was but- " Pearl looked at you, as you just stood there, even MORE confused then you where before, because apparently these gems knew more about your own mother then you did.

" She didn't stick around for long though, after the war, she parted ways with Rose after a small argument they had, and I haven't seen her since. "

" So mom literally knew Pink Diamond, fought along side her, then left her? " Steven said angrily.

" No no, Pink was the one who left, she was fed up with us after the argument and wanted to start a life of her own, and I guess she did- "

" Wait wait wait- " You began to speak as everyone turned there attention back to you.

" So basically what you're saying is, my mom faked her own death, risked her life and possibly some of her friends lives to save earth, and then she just..left?.. "

" Yep! And I suppose ether the diamonds found out and they want pink back, or they know she's gone and they found out about you- " Pearl said in response.

" Well, what are we going to do? I don't exactly want to be some ruler of some other planet- " you said as the three of them thought for a moment.

" If they do end up coming, we'll attack, but first of all, you know how to use your abilities right Y/N? " Garnet asked curiously.

" Well yeah! I figured out how to use them awhile ago, they're kinda cool! "

" Well then, If they attack we should be alright, or well in a sense that we know you can defend yourself if you have to Y/N. " Amethyst finally spoke after being quiet for so long.